Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Newbie here..with some questions.

shorbit
Trust:

Newbie here..with some questions.

Hi everyone,

It's Shomail here. i have no experience with affiliate marketing and the idea of making money online is new to me. I`m a student and need some money to help finance my studies. But i want to know.

is it too late to start affiliate marketing ??

is affiliate marketing future proof ??

Hope someone will reply..

Thanks.
faradina
Trust:
No, it's not too late to start. In life, it is never really too late to start something. Remember Grandma Moses; she began painting in her 70s and was hugely successful.
What affiliate marketing holds for you in the future depends on you, in the same way that your future as a college/university student depends on how you handle your studies.
Hope that helps :)
shorbit
Trust:
i`m only going to buy Affiloblueprint and i don't want to outsource my work in starting because i have limited savings so is it ok if i do all the work by myself ???
And how much money does it cost to outsource article writing ?? because English is not my first language and don't know if i`m writing correct or not..
johnb123
Trust:
I'm trying to verify a blog or web site with google. They tell me to copy and past a meta tag into the blog or web site for verification. But, you guessed it, no matter where or on how many pages I install the meta tag it DOES NOT WORK! John B
slvrsrfr
Trust:
Shomail, you can outsource articles to Elance.com for about $2 to $3 per 100 words.

Starting off though, I'd recommend doing as much of it by yourself that yoiu can. And be aware that IM is a long term business not a get quick rich deal.

So plan for 3 to 4 months before you start getting sales (maybe sooner) and keep at it. Don't get distracted by other shiny objects.

What I'd do if I was in your shoes just starting out is pick up the program, follow it along and just do it for 6 months without joining any other programs or even visiting forums unless it's crucial.

Hope this helps,

Jason
shorbit
Trust:
Thanks it really helps, and i'm going to join affiloblueprint soon because i think it's the best program for newbies like me, and i have also seen mark's webinar which he sent me in email about the intro. to affiloblueprint and in this webinar he shows his WoW website and tells that he picks 4 or 5 products in a niche and build a website around it, but if i go for only 1 or 2 products in a niche can i still benefit from this blueprint.

Just gathering money for first 6 months,and in a week or two i'll join affiloblueprint.

Thanks for reply.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
shorbit wrote:if i go for only 1 or 2 products in a niche can i still benefit from this blueprint

Welcome to Affilorama, Shorbit :)

Yes, you could still use Affiloblueprint even if you want to promote only 1-2 products. Mark just recommends reviewing at least 3 products so that your visitors will have product options. Especially for your returning customers who have already bought a product through your site :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

jono5
Trust:
I could not Find an Introduction Post so i kinda Hijacked this one(sorry)
I just am at wits end and think I have a few ideas that might work but am going to get trough the free lessons buy the weekend and will hit the ground running Monday!!!!
Am looking forward to learning and sharing my Experience with you all...
Fear is the mind killer...after it has past only I will remain....

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Welcome to Affilorama Jono5! You'll be in for some heavy weekend reading as there are over 85 free lessons on affiliate marketing on our site. If you run into any issues, let us know. You can send us an email through our support page or post in this forum.

Have a great weekend!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I would recommend going slow. if you try to learn all the lessons at once, you will easily get yourself overwhelmed. Go through each lesson 1 at a time, and apply what they teach, then once you have done what that lesson says, then go on to the next one. that will help you keep from getting overwhelmed with everything that there is to learn.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

jono5
Trust:
Well the Intro and over half of Marketing done and i will get back on the horse after the routine of the day....I am taking notes for each section. I do feel like being in College again, but understand the process...I will continue to watch, check and click to the next video...
Fear is the mind killer...after it has past only I will remain....

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
It *is* like being back in college, taking down notes and all that. That is what it felt like for me when I was starting out. It's great to take notes too. I think that helps you remember what you've gotten so far. We have recommended some free tools on the lessons that you can use and try. You learn more when you actually apply what you've learned so be sure to try out the tools.

Keep us posted! Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Apr 29, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.