Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

newbie, got premium not sure what to do

sg1fannz
Trust:

newbie, got premium not sure what to do

Hi everyone.

I am a newbie from NZ and an older person to all this so its a bit overwhelming.
I am very excited tho and very keen to get started. I signed up for the premium for $1 first month so really want to work out what to do quickly to get myself out there and on my way to earning money as an affiliate.

I have downloaded a couple of videos, but am on limited internet usage which is slowing me down a bit. As I live in a rural area I have satellite internet with a whole 5gb a month peak and 30 gb of peak for the month, so a little advice on what to download off peak first would be greatly appreciated.

Mark if you are reading I live in the Waikato and am excited to be part of your group as it is lovely to have someone from NZ in charge :)

I see with premium I get web hosting but not quite sure where i build the web page to host up there. I just know I am going at this all wrong lol.

I have already looked and signed up at clickbank and need to work out my niche so was happy to have the affilotools to check out how what i choose scores( I did download that video!!!)

I would love to have bought one of the products that gets me up and running quickly but unfortunately my credit card is kinda maxed atm:( and I work part time as well as help my husband with markets ( we live on my income atm) so it will be a while before I can buy them. My priority is to keep the premium membership going at this stage and get started to get some money rolling in asap

But if anyone has some advice as how best for me to get up and running, knowing that my video watching is limited so I am mostly just reading the lessons until I can download all the videos I would greatly appreciate it, as this is a new venture for me

The oldie newbie
Robyn

Thanks everyone
kristen h
Trust:
hi newbie. i'm new to this too. it's a lot to take in. steady as we go and we will get there. i am setting a deadline for my first launch to help me stay focused and moving forward. best wishes - K
sg1fannz
Trust:
thanks for the reply kristen. Yeah its a lot to take in. It seems to be there is sooo much to learn.

If I had the money I would get blue print or the jet one. I find at my ages its hard to remember all I have read.

Also if i can learn from others mistakes, that is always a plus. I don't see the point in repeating others mistakes unless its by accident hehehe

I know its part of the learning process, but if there is a way that has worked for others, it makes sense to me to follow it instead of doing my own thing.

Wishing you much success in your journey as well :)

Robyn

This topic was started on Oct 17, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.