Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Newbie determined to make money with the help of Affilorama

niyi
Trust:

Newbie determined to make money with the help of Affilorama

greetings to everyone i just joined yesterday out of curiosity.Over the past six months I've read so much on internet biz most time i get confused,scammed and frustrated recently am more determine than ever even though i haven't make any money yet but i have a strong feeling that most of my questions will be answer on this website.Am open to any reasonable new ideas and criticism perhaps partnership anything legal please thanks:D
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Gday niyi!

Watch some of the videos then get started. And remember to ask us any questions you have.

Goodluck :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Niyi, welcome!

Like Sean said, take the time to watch the videos and ask any questions you might have. Once you've got your head around things, you can ask for a site critique in the site critiques section of the website -- we're more than happy to help!

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Welcome Nivi :D
marshan
Trust:
You've come to the right place here, Im a newbie and studying hard..learned heaps and confident that this will be my launching pad. I have found heaps of interest when out and about in the community just casually chatting. It's great for the over 50's who find it hard to get a mainstream job.
Already got people who want a website or be on my website and family and friends who want to join affilorama.
( Just got to sort my wireless here in the Aussie bush and hardwiring instead ! )
Have a gr8 weekend all
Marsha
marshan
Trust:
Apologies, that should be niyi
Marsha