Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

New video - one hour seo for pg 1 Google ranking

smuigal
Trust:

New video - one hour seo for pg 1 Google ranking

Hi Everyone, (

I wasn't actually sure if I should post the link directly in here so well, I decided to simply share with you what's in the video.

This past week I've had two members PM me for help with SEO. One of the members was so discouraged she was ready to give up after trying for 11 months without success. One thing I know is SEO. I have earned thousands of dollars helping other people rank well in the search engines. There is a lot of miss-information out there and I'd like to clear the air about the difficulty in SEO.

Here's the story:

My local chiropractor was no where to be found in the search engines. In fact, I checked back 300 positions and he was not there. The keywords I searched were redding chiropractic and redding chiropractor. One day I offered to rank him on the first page in Google in exchange for free chiropractic care. He agreed.

His website consists of one page. On that page is an image with details on his offer and hours. It's a business card. No text content AT ALL! It's just an image and a Google map!

I spent.... <<<< drum roll>>>> ONE HOUR working on a single article for his site. I spun that article and submitted it to AMA and Linkjuice. I also pinged some of the pages that the article landed on. This took me about an hour. That's it.

I really didn't pay attention to how long it took for him to rank on the first page but after about a month or so I checked and he was on the first page. Number 5, 7 for those two kw phrases.

So, SEO is not that hard. You do NOT have to have tons of pages on your site. You do NOT have to have tons of fresh content. Now then... there are tough keywords that will require far more work and yes. Fresh content and lots of pages help. It's not that they don't work or help. It is just that if you follow some simple SEO rules, you can rank well for low competition keywords and with a little more work even harder keywords. It just takes consistancy and time for the more difficult ones.

Just one hour. One article. That's it!

Best Wishes,
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

digiblue
Trust:
Local markets around small businesses is great for SEO opportunities as you can rank sites and articles very quick and easy. Also getting businesses into "google local search" is very powerful.

It is funny how little work actually needs to be done in local markets, but then it gives the opportunity to go after more keywords and shoot wide.
smuigal
Trust:
Exactly. It is relative of course. Some keywords you have to work very hard to rank. Sometimes that may mean tons of fresh content, lots of backlinks and time. But... you can rank local keywords, city plus business many times with very little work.

I also trade with a local Gym for a free membership and I was able to get personal one on one training in the trade as well. So far I think I've worked about 1 hour on that trade too.

If you really need some start up cash, you may want to consider this option. In fact, in the Warrior forum there are people that will do very cheap backlinking for you. Let's say you charge a client $100.00 a month to rank 3 keywords (city + biz) in Google on the first page. You can pay $20.00 a month for the backlinking on that one. There's an offer in there to do 60 backlinks for $20.00 includes profiles and up to 3 keywords. There are a lot of different offers for the backling so you'll have to look around. One guy charges $57.00 and does this SENuke,AMA, Linkjuice combo thing.

Anyway, you can pay someone else to do the backlinking for you and still have money left over to put in your pocket.

:)
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
there are other forums with special offer sections that arent crowded with as many thieves as the WSO section. ( i dont have a high opinion of Wf since they banned me for calling out one of their favored members in a lie, and scamming people in his wso).
you can find great deals by browsing differnent forums. It has been suggested to offer some kind of section for that here at affilorama since many of us offer services.

for example, i browse the offers on http://www.articlesproductions.com/f47/
(no affiliate here, but i d o have some of my own services there)
I had one offer that gave me article submissions with over 15,000 backlinks for $10. you have to keep your eyes open on different forums, but this is just one example. Out of those submisssions, i have been able to track things and they are giving me about 300 visitors/ week, as well as a huge boost in my rankings.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

smuigal
Trust:
Hey thanks James! I'll check that out. Sorry you got burned in the WF. I have only purchased a few backlinking deals and so far it's work out, but it's good to be cautious and I'm always up for new resources.

Chrisi

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I guess i should state, the offer i was talking about has been closed. it was a test for a new package he is putting together. however, there are a lot of great deals there. really shows you the value of some backlinking packages.

there is one that gives 9000 backlinks for like $60 I have used that one myself and am already seeing results ( its only been a few days.)
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

wollowra
Trust:
Hey Chrisi,
I don't do much offline clients SEO but want to ask you and Digiblue a question.
I have found here in Australia that the local directory listing sites like yellow pages, websyte.com directory, local blue, and other local directories rule the first couple of pages of the serps.
I built a site for a locksmith and did some SEO for him and found it quite difficult to knock off the other local listings or get on the first page of google as these local directory sites have millions of backlinks, an aged site and a high PR.
Sometimes I think to myself, How the hell can I compete with that..lol

Any thoughts?

Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

smuigal
Trust:
Hi Troy,

Sorry for the late reply. I have subscribed to this thread but didn't get a notice when you posted.

I don't find that problem for specific cities here where I live and since you are in Aussie land it's hard for me to compare but...

Are you adding the city plus the keyword phrase? Here's how it would work where I live:

Lock smith Redding, CA or locksmith Redding.

Redding is the city where I live.

Also, some of those places are free to get a listing. Have you looked into submitting your clients site into the online yellow pages etc?

I just went to google.com.au and looked this up:

locksmith sydney

I didn't find the yellow pages or blue pages. There are actual websites of local locksmiths on that page. At the top of course there is the listing by the Map for local businesses. You can submit a business to this directory, but I believe they do a phone check so it would have to be confirmed by your client.

I have no idea how Google decides who comes in first in that listing. Maybe someone else has a clue.

Chrisi

This topic was started on Jul 11, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.