Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

New to this and just wanted to say "Hi"

bluebullmastiff
Trust:

New to this and just wanted to say "Hi"

I am busy working through the 90 day plan and as a total novice it is a little daunting. However having read many posts I am pleased that I have joined affiloRaMa as everyone seems so helpfull.

Oh and yes another Kiwi, go the Allblacks!

Finally everyone be prepared for some silly questions.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Welcome
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey there Bluebullmastiff.

Is there a way we can abbreviate that? BBM? Bluebull? Mastiff? :)

Good to have another Kiwi on the board! Take the time to go through the video lessons and peruse the board... there are lots of helpful people and lots of helpful posts so far.

Once you've done that, definitely hit us with the silly questions. If you're wondering, then you can bet that someone else is too!

See you around!
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

bluebullmastiff
Trust:
Hi Mark and Adrian,

BBM seems like a good short code, no probs, I have found lots of great advice already on the board and like you say am trying to take it slowly, although like everyone else when they started (I hope) you want it to charge on ahead.

Great to know theres a host of knowledge out there to help.

Thanks Blue bullmastiff AKA Mark E
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey BBW, welcome.

Make sure you just watch all the videos and then bombard the forum with any questions you may have.
Goodluck.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world