Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

New to the forum, trying to start fresh

dcimonline
Trust:

New to the forum, trying to start fresh

Hello everyone!

First day on the forum and this seems like a pretty cool community. I have had some success in affiliate marketing from a campaign I started a little over a year ago that I have made around $170 dollars from. After that I started my own article writing business for a few months so I could quit my fast food job. I was successful in starting to make enough money to quit that job, but the stress of focusing on the business destroyed me and it all fell apart.

After that I went through some therapy to recover and get back to myself. I have decided recently that I want to get back into affiliate marketing but now I have this fear about starting again. I have nothing to lose. Currently unemployed college student. I think the fear is to waste my time because its can be a large amount of work with no results. Any advice for me? I really enjoy online marketing. I could sit on forums and read and learn about it all day. I even have seen success already... But I am frozen in place and don't completely understand why... Any help or support would be amazing.

~David
faradina
Trust:
Hi David,

Welcome to Affilorama!
You will have to more than sit on forums and read and learn about affiliate marketing. You will need to actually DO. Pick a learning program that works for you, stick to it, and be focused on your goals.
We are all happy to help here :)
jcdean
Trust:
Welcome.

Inportant to take the first step.
Can be a small one. Write an artical or make a squidoo lense.

This a great forum. Not very many members but some real experts with good advice.
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
welcome to Affilorama. Remember, failure is just a step towards success. Thomas Edison created 10,000 light bulb filaments before finding one that worked. Each failure is just more data on what not to do. A man is not defined by what happens to him, but by how he deals with it.

Now that I have that out of my system., this place will help you succeed if you are willing to put in the time and effort that it takes. Good luck, and don't hesitate to ask. Be willing to share your successes and your failures here. We will help you with the failures, and congratulate you on your successes.
Also, sometimes you will see some criticism from a few of us. That is not mean to tear you down, but to help you improve. We all have something to learn, and if you get defensive every time someone tries to help you , it will be a long and rocky road.

Good luck, and let us know what you need help with along the way.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Glad you found us, David :)

It's good to know that you're back on your feet. We all have experienced failure but the important thing is not to quit.

Remember that courage is not the absence of fear. It is acting in spite of it. (Mark Twain)

Conquer your Goliath, David!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

kennymac
Trust:
Hey David,
Welcome. I think you're gonna love it here. There is NOTHING on the net quite like this. There is so much help and helpful people. This is a GREAT place to be. Much success to you...Ken
frankierl77
Trust:
David, I dont know why your frozen either, sorry about the problems you encountered. Life is that way, very hard.

You are a big article guy huh? I mean, I hope you stay around and contribute to the knowledge base. Frank.
Do you have a question about making money online? Ask me by emailing FranksWebAdvice@aol.com , i want to know what's challenging you, Frank.

stargate66
Trust:
Hi David

Churchill said: "Never, never, never give up"

You are in the right place here, but you need to hang around, keep on learning. You have made money through Internet Marketing, so you know it can be done and you have done something right in the past.

Now just need to build on that with the tricks and tips you can get here and I am sure you will be successful. If you have any money whatsoever to invest, you can trust Mark Ling and Affilorama's products. Even the free information here is worth more than a lot of "paid" subscriptions.

It sounds like you just need a helping hand to turn that $170 business into a $170 000 business. Trust these products and take action.

Good Luck

William
For over all wellness you need a solid Omega 3 fatty acids intake
http://www.earth-edge.com

This topic was started on Jul 10, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.