Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

New to Affiliate Marketing - What is my possible profit?

albertbc
Trust:

New to Affiliate Marketing - What is my possible profit?

:) Hi everyone,

Just signed up yesterday after the free 6 mini course and has been reading materials in the members area ever since.

I'm completely new to affiliate marketing and have no experience in web creating or design and will be grateful with all the help I can get here.

How much can one make monthly for newbies who put in about 4-6 hours daily? Sorry for being straight forward with this.

Well, I'm almost ready to get into the game & make some serious money with everyone's help of course!

Al
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Hi Albert, you'll get as much help as you need here in the forum, just ask.

As for how much you can earn, that's an impossible question to answer. You've seen the kind of money Mark makes, so you know what is possible. And don't expect to become an expert overnight, things like this take a little time :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

albertbc
Trust:
sean06 wrote:Hi Albert, you'll get as much help as you need here in the forum, just ask.

As for how much you can earn, that's an impossible question to answer. You've seen the kind of money Mark makes, so you know what is possible. And don't expect to become an expert overnight, things like this take a little time :)

Thanks for the info! I'll just have to start getting my feet wet first right?!! :D

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
albertbc wrote:Thanks for the info! I'll just have to start getting my feet wet first right?!! :D

Yes you will :)
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Albert,

Welcome! Yup, as the guys said, you just need to dig in and get started. Don't be too focused on the money at the point -- if you haven't already, watch the video on the Mindset of a SuperAffiliate -- I talk about this quite a bit.

Having said that, if you've seen the Affilorama sales page (www.affilorama.com/premium/) you'll see a couple testimonials and screenshots of earnings from Affilorama members. Everyone is different, some people have good luck, other people take a bit longer, but if you take the time to learn and put in the effort, the rewards are there for you.

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium