Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

New questions about Affolojetpack

marymeagan
Trust:

New questions about Affolojetpack

Hi guys

I would really like to buy AFJ but I have several concerns which I need answers to before I proceed especially at this price.

I am currently working on finishing my website in AB which has now gone beyond the 30 week mark and I am only at the article spinning stage, so if I buy AFJ then I need to know these things.

#1- I purchased a bunch of tools while in AB at the suggestion of the video program....Traffic Travis....XsitePro....Rapid Rewriter......AMA.....Elance.......the AB course itself ....Hosting.......and possibly others I can't think of at the moment, what will happen to these if I buy AFJ ?

#2- Since I still have a way to go to finish my website in AB I noticed that all the Gurus including Mark are giving a bunch of free tools to purchasers which looks like another lengthy course to complete, and each different guru has different stuff that Mark gave them to give to us, so what does all thus mean.

#3- In AB I didn't find out about all these extra expenses until I was well into the course which I do admit was really helpful and I would be a lot farther behind than I am now, So if I buy AFJ can you tell me what extra expenses I will encounter down the line ? ( I am not rich by any means )

I talked to James a couple of days ago when I was in a bad mood at seeing yet another promotion and he is very positive about AFJ although he is promoting it as well ( If you read this James I did find your post very helpful )

If you think it is better that I finish my project first ( to also read some feedback from other members) and then think about Joining then that is what I will do........Or do you think AFJ will benefit me now, ( this is my web site and not too sure if showing you this will be of any help http://cheapestenergies.com/ I haven't made any money yet from my efforts

Other members might have these same questions so it could be beneficial

Larry
Larry Bauge

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Honestly If you want to use it as such, AJP is designed to work really well with AB if you are already a member. you can use the content to build up your ab sites, and kick start your email, and you won't really have to buy anything else, unless you are paying to outsource link building. As you mentioned I am promoting and do benefit, if you buy through me, but even if you buy direct through mark, I still recommend it.
The training is slightly different than the AB, since it is focused more to building your list, and there are some videos available that clarify some of the questions people had through the AB course, such as how to position yourself with a Unique selling point.

As far as bonuses, I would say, with your personal situation, look at where you are, and focus on seeing how you can levereage the additional training to build your AB sites, rather than starting over with a new system.
There is a lot of crossover beteween the two. AJP simply helps with taking a lot of the work off of your hands. What I would recommend is look at using it for your ab sites for right now..

Bonus shopping seems to be another thing that paralyzes a lot of people. since you are looking at it as a way to enhance your AB sites, I would recommend looking at the things that you are struggling with on the ab course, and see if any of the bonuses will help you get past them.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

stacierunner
Trust:
I second what James said.

I didn't see you mention purchasing an e-mail auto-responder, and if not, you will want that. The one Mark recommends, you can get for $1 for the first month. I don't think there is anything else to buy.

I have been through the blueprint training and can always build on that. I looked at the price solely from a content perspective, as I know how to do keyword research and set up a website. I do know that I will get some extra knowledge with the training, though.

If you break this price down into niches, you are only paying about $100 per niche for all that content, graphics, and much more. I think it's definitely worth it and will help you build upon what you've already done.

Since the doors don't close for a few days, take some time to think it over and read what others are saying.
Fancy up your iPad with accessories from http://www.greatipadstuff.com

Go green http://www.greenerlifesite.com

marymeagan
Trust:
Hi guys and thanks for the input

I am struggling right now with spinning my articles and I never bought an auto responder because I'm not at that point yet.

Spinning articles takes me anywhere from 2 to 3 days to spin just one article....rewrite every sentence 5 times totally different .......choose optional sentences.........pick as many synonyms as possible on each sentence.......spin the titles as many times as possible. (At first this didn't sound like it would take so long, it must just be me because my mind turns to mush when sentences are rewritten and again when I do the synonyms )

I don't have to tell you guys whats involved in the spinning but it is a process that consumes quite a bit of time.

I am going to jump in and buy AJP and give it a quick look over to see if I can use it to help me finish, then I will get on with the spinning.

Thanks James I hope I didn't offend you in any way by mentioning that you benefit from selling AJP , that was not my intent ( you are only doing what any good marketer would do and your links are right out in the open for all to see, I just mentioned it badly ) I will definitely be buying it through your link and take advantage of your help here in the forum.

Larry
Larry Bauge

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I didn't take offense, but, i was simply wanting you to know, that my opinions of Jetpack aren't just as an affiliate. I will be here to help you out. In fact I am looking over your site and will send you a pm on it, and some ideas I have that may help you with the spinning later on..
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Jul 27, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.