Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

New post in Business opportunity

keithoz
Trust:

New post in Business opportunity

Hi guys I have just made a post in the Business opportunity section which could be of interest to some of you here. A great chance to make some extra income so check it out.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Sounds like a dodgy MLM system to me...
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

keithoz
Trust:
Yeah its a MLM system alright but as for being dodgy, I dont think so, but then I could be very wrong! It has been going since about 2000 and has been fine tuned over the years. The beauty of this is that there is no stock to buy/store like some of the other MLM's I have checked out in the past, and unlike the others, is quite frankly hard work to get going and disheartening when you see your product being sold on ebay for less than what it cost you. I would never get involved in something like that.
I joined a few weeks ago and have personally met some very sucessfull members who have put in hardly any work to achieve their results. I will be doing a small test campaign over the next 3-4 weeks with a direct marketing targeted list, so lets see how it goes.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Thats cool Keith, I just don't really like that business model.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world