Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

PremiumMember
38north
Trust:

Hello all--
Just joined today. I'm looking forward to good things here. I have always had troubel staying
focused and following through. The step-by-step approach should help me obtain good results.

Bill
PremiumMember
whistlerh
Trust:
Hey Bill,

Welcome to this neck of the woods, its good to have you. Plan to work and work the plan and you should stay on track. As a reminder to myself to stay on task here are few of the messages I have written on a whiteboard in permanent marker.

1. The test of commitment is action.
2. Trying is lying, To do is to be true.
3. I would rather fail in a cause that will someday triumph, than triumph in a cause that will someday fail.
4. Quitting is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

And this is my favorite:
Consider the postage stamp: it's usefulness consist in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.

To all your Success,

Whistler
wollowra
Trust:
lol @ Whistler...
Love those white board tips...
I need a white board now..

Welcome Bill.
If I can add my 2 cents and advice..
it would be... Get a plan and stick to it, take massive action and Stay focused.
I know life gets in the way sometimes but it all comes down to priorities I suppose and what you want from life.
You will be tempted by the emails bombarding you in your email box, so delete or better yet..
Unsubscribe to the lists.
Don't get distracted by the next best thing or say to yourself "Oh this looks better"
There will always be a new shiny object... put your sunglasses on and walk on by.
What I have done with my email is have it sort automatically into folders of my choice..
so If I want to find out what Guru or person etc is doing what in the past few weeks... I can quickly
skim over the folder and emails... I find this to be much more productive time wise.
I have been on the internet for a while now and all I can say is Affilorama is one of the best places to be
to learn and take action.

Kind Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
38north
Trust:
Whistler & Troy-

Thanks for the welcome and the good tips.
I know that taking action and staying focused on the current task are two huge keys for me.

Best,
Bill
jpastorizo
Trust:
Hi Bill,

I was like you until recently when I joined this awesome community and bought AB. My suggestion to you if you are subscribed to so many "gurus" newsletters then you may want to unsubscribe to most of them and just stay with about 3 of them. I have done this to help me keep my focus.

If you have questions, you have this forum so just type away!
Good luck and welcome!

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
38north
Trust:
Renato,
Thanks for the good advice.
Bill
johnod
Trust:
Greetings Earthlings!

I have a question. I was looking at the "yeast infection" niche. I think I may pass on it because this niche is in a "medical" area. I don't want to be carted off by a swat team from the AMA. Am I too chicken or am I imagining problems with this niche.

TYVM in advance for your reply.

Big John O'Donovan
RI, USA
PremiumMember
38north
Trust:
Big John

Check out some competitors it the "yeast infection" niche to see if they have been carted off by the AMA swat team. Their sites should give you some ideas on how to handle this issue.

Gook Luck,
Bill

This topic was started on May 06, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.