Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

New member says hello

mikesdawn
Trust:

New member says hello

Hi Everyone, Mike here from England just popping by to say "hello."

I just signed up with Affilorama today and am very impressed by what I have seen so far.

I`m 51 years of age and feel a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to learning how to be a successful affiliate marketer but i`m very keen to learn and will give it my best shot. My wife must think I look very young for my age because she often tells me I act like a big stupid kid sometimes :D I`m sure she means well..

If anyone can throw any tips or friendly advice my way i`d very much appreciate it.

I wish you all the best but above all I wish you a healthy and peaceful year ahead.

Best regards
Mike Spearing
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
mikesdawn wrote:Hi Everyone, Mike here from England just popping by to say "hello."

I just signed up with Affilorama today and am very impressed by what I have seen so far.

I`m 51 years of age and feel a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to learning how to be a successful affiliate marketer but i`m very keen to learn and will give it my best shot. My wife must think I look very young for my age because she often tells me I act like a big stupid kid sometimes :D I`m sure she means well..

If anyone can throw any tips or friendly advice my way i`d very much appreciate it.

I wish you all the best but above all I wish you a healthy and peaceful year ahead.

Best regards
Mike Spearing

Allow me Mike!

Welcome, it's never too late to start. My one and only suggestion is not to expect anything overnight. Treat it as a learning process and enjoy each day for it is. Be sure to focus on the daily task at hand and be sure to ask lots of questions here when you get stuck.

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Mike, welcome. Don't worry about your age. Just get stuck into learning and then come ask us questions here in the forum.

Hope to be hearing lots of questions from you soon,

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

elmo033057
Trust:
Dear new Affilo-Bud Mike,

God ! 51.....Man that's really old! Holy crap! I mean whoooo! Get out the senior citizen discount cards! Wow.

Hey, ya want me to fluff up your pillow or something? Listen, I know a company that sells cartons of mashed potatos so you won't have to chew anything.

Dang...51. Man, I don't know. This Affilo-crap is pretty strenuous you might need a bottle of Geritol or something just to keep up with us.

Oh well, if you ever get enough energy up to type me a message, just send one anytime I have learned a lot from these guys and maybe I can help you.

But man...Wow.....51......

God Bless,

Your new Affilo-Bud,

ELMO

P.S. I'm still in my 40's ......er...um.. untill March 30th....

Flame - On!!!
Mark Ellis a.k.a. "ELMO" Owner Ellistrations http://www.ellistrations.com

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
elmo033057 wrote:Dear new Affilo-Bud Mike,

God ! 51.....Man that's really old! Holy crap! I mean whoooo! Get out the senior citizen discount cards! Wow.

Hey, ya want me to fluff up your pillow or something? Listen, I know a company that sells cartons of mashed potatos so you won't have to chew anything.

Dang...51. Man, I don't know. This Affilo-crap is pretty strenuous you might need a bottle of Geritol or something just to keep up with us.

Oh well, if you ever get enough energy up to type me a message, just send one anytime I have learned a lot from these guys and maybe I can help you.

God Bless,

Your new Affilo-Bud,

ELMO

Flame - On!!!

Feeling ok Elmo?
elmo033057
Trust:
Affilo-Bud Adrian,

Thanks, I feel fine,but ask me on March 30th when I turn 1/2 century old.

I never felt old until I had to get up every night for my 3rd pee.

Flame-On.....for now.

ELMO :mrgreen:

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
You guys crack me up.

Welcome Mike! Great to have you. Don't let Adrian's and Sean's youthful userpics intimidate you! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions... lots of helpful people around!

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

elmo033057
Trust:
Hey Mark,

Don't let Adrian's and Sean's youthful userpics intimidate you!

Since you are the Grand Poo-bah of this site I think you should make a rule about people (no names mentioned) that Photoshop the crap out of themselves so that they appear to be better than the rest of us studs.

Oh well, I'll just go off of my natural good looks.

Flame-On!

ELMO

:mrgreen:

PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Hey Mike,

Welcome to the board.

Any tips? ahhh, look both ways before crossing the street :lol:

So you're 51 huh? Did you know 60 is the new middle age? ...and you thought you were a dinasaur :wink:

Seriously, Mark has some fantastic resources for us in the members area. My tip is go watch the 90 day plan videos, create your plan, work it and have FUN!

Promo
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Elmo! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you're too funny, thanks for the chuckles!

Promo
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
elmo033057 wrote:Hey Mark,

Don't let Adrian's and Sean's youthful userpics intimidate you!

Since you are the Grand Poo-bah of this site I think you should make a rule about people (no names mentioned) that Photoshop the crap out of themselves so that they appear to be better than the rest of us studs.

Oh well, I'll just go off of my natural good looks.

Flame-On!

ELMO

:mrgreen:

Elmo man, you need a new hairdue.... maybe a different hair color from blue...

Adrian, :lol:
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
elmo033057 wrote:Hey Mark,

It might have taken my team of photoshoppers a month to make me look that good, but I think it was worth it :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

mikesdawn
Trust:
Hi Elmo

Thank you for your tepid.. I.. I mean very warm welcome!

I feel much better now it just remains by which method I end it all.
You must be used to this question judging by your M.O., so what would you suggest please, a bullet a rope or a skydive - minus the parachute?

I`m looking for an upgrade for my zimmerframe. The old one`s a bit worn out so if you see one on your travels please think of me and the rest of the OAP`s languishing here on Tony Blair`s Devils-Island-formerly-known-as -England and perhaps you could "borrow it" it for me (if you catch my drift:-).

Anyway, what was I going to say.. Oh yes..the old memory`s going.. I must fly, my incontinence pants need hoovering but if you can think of any good pick-me-ups NOT [word banned][ I would greatly appreciate it. Actually if you do happen to have any [word banned] lying aroiund...

Happy 50th for the 30th Elmo and it`s great to be a part of such a great forum!

All the best!

Ultra-Tepid regards

Mike Spearing
Favourite quotation:
"I wish to be cremated. One tenth of my ashes shall be given to my agent, as written in our contract."
Groucho Marx 1946

elmo033057 wrote:Dear new Affilo-Bud Mike,

God Bless,

Your new Affilo-Bud,

ELMO

Flame - On!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D