Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

New Member saying Hi

PremiumMember
cjprofits
Trust:

New Member saying Hi

Hi Everyone
I found this programme at the World Internet Summit in Melbourne and joined. I am from Auckland New Zealand and have spent the last 2 days looking around the site. I am looking forward to getting to know you all and to getting my own business up and running.

Kind regards
Cathy :)
Kind regards Cathy Hall Go see the system that supports your biz from home. Take a free test drive at: http://www.working-from-home.biz/9832

georgeb
Trust:
Hey Cathy,

Great to see you on board!

I've been a member for about 8 months now and while things were slow at first, these last 2 months I've made over $6000usd from my affiliate sites. So things do pick up if you stick to your plan. I'm sure this is just the beginning :D

Listen to Mark, he's one of the good guys. Watch all the videos and do everything you can to understand this system because it does work! (sometimes the search engines can be slow, so have patience)

I wish you great prosperity,

George
PremiumMember
cjprofits
Trust:
Thanks George for the advice and encouragement.
Kind regards Cathy Hall Go see the system that supports your biz from home. Take a free test drive at: http://www.working-from-home.biz/9832

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Cathy,

It was nice meeting you in Australia. Great to see you in here, don't forget to post as many questions here as you need to.

All the best to your success!!

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hi Cathy, welcome :)

Get stuck into learning and like Mark said, ask as many questions as you need to.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

affilly
Trust:
Hi

I have been looking at internet marketing for years and this is the best thing since sliced bread. Well the best of the internet marketing programs I have seen.

You actually get real help. Just remember Rome was not built in a day and always keep a vision of where you want to go.

Best of luck
Affilly
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Eeeeeeeeeek I'm late to say hi...so.........hello :)
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
You're slipping Adrian....:)
www.SixDayWeekend.com

amroch
Trust:
Hi Cathy. Welcome to Affilorama and wish you all the best.

Amroch

P.S. I am late too . . . . but sometimes it's better late than never.:)
PremiumMember
kiwitrace
Trust:
Hi Cathy - we met at the world internet summit and i recommended you talk to Mark & Simon as I thought they were great and not a rip off like some of others seem to be! Im so glad youve joined the programme and like you Im now looking around the site and looking forward to starting. Best of luck!! Trace :wink:
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hi Trace, I think I remember you ;)
www.SixDayWeekend.com