Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

New member - Pleased with Affilorama

PremiumMember
haimingj
Trust:

New member - Pleased with Affilorama

Hi everybody,

My name is Haiming Jiang and I live in Auckland, New Zealand. I met Mark, Simon and Sean in World Internet Summit last weekend and immediately was attracted by affilorama's video training program. I like Mark's honest and sincere personality. Of course Sean's introduction about affilorama give me great confidence to buy this training membership. Thank you Sean!

I had bought another internet business training course before. Comparing the content of my previous training course with Affilorama, Affliorama training provides much much much better value.

I love Affilorama!

Haiming
Last edited by haimingj on 17 Mar 07 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Haiming,

I'm glad you like it here. I'm sure you'll do well, so just make sure you get stuck in and ask us questions whenever you need a hand.

cheers,
Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

georgeb
Trust:
Hi Haiming!

I joined about 8 months ago and have been seeing good results these last 2 months. You're in a good place and we're all here to help each other out.

George
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Haiming!

Great to see you in here!

I look forward to seeing you become our next success story, keep working hard and stick to your plan.

All the best!

Mark

ps, don't forget to ask questions here on the forum as much as you want, we're all here to help!!
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Welcome.......... HJ :lol:

Ask any questions you need.

Sean did you walk around the summit with your aff link posted on you?
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I actually streaked through the seminar room with "Affilorama.com" in bright blue paint. Worked a treat.
www.SixDayWeekend.com

PremiumMember
haimingj
Trust:
Yes, I will try my best to become next super affiliates. Thank you guys a lot!

Haiming
PremiumMember
jayne
Trust:
Hi guys & all,

I too met Mark & Sean at the World Internet Summit in Melbourne and purchased the package. Very impressed with the program so far - so much info. Soooooooooooo much stuff to work thru.

The 90day roadmap was great - looks like I am up for many hours of blood, sweat and tears to try to make this happen fast.

Do you recommend I just start on one affiliate web first up? I thought that might be best to avoid overwhelm.

Anyway.....back to it.

Jayne
Townsville
Australia
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Jayne, I definitely recommend starting with one website. It's easy to get overwhelmed at the start otherwise.

Let us know how you go,
Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com