Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

New Member - Greetings everyone

alrob
Trust:

New Member - Greetings everyone

My name is Alex Robertson - New Zealand. I joined Affilorama a couple of weeks ago. I'm a senior citizen - don't ask how senior, but old enough to have senior moments :-). I'm a newbie in this marketing field. I'm reasonably computer literate and an iMac user. I've come to understand the compatibility issues of Mac to PC in many areas, particularly when it comes to .exe files which I can't open - sad but true. Otherwise I'm very satisfied with the Mac.

While saying hello I'm sure, in the weeks ahead, I'll be seeking a large amount of HELP which will be greatly appreciated and hopefully I will be able to help others, particularly Mac users, as I come to understand Affilorama throughout the months ahead.

Mark, having taught his Father is great encouragement for me.

My user name is 'alrob'

Thanks and cheers for now.

alrob.
PremiumMember
eddie53
Trust:
Hi Alex,

The age only means more experience.
Welcome to the affilo family
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Alrob, get stuck into learning and let us know when you need a hand :)
Goodluck!
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Hi Alrob - good to have you here.

Those free "senior coffees" will come in handy for staying up late watching Mark's videos --ummm, I'm an American... do restaurants give free coffee to "seniors" in NZ? :lol:

anyway... welcome, looking forward to watching you grow!

Promo
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Hi Alex...

Welcome :)
dragon33
Trust:
Hi Alex
Welcome
I joined just a few days ago ;-)
I hope you like the course just like i do