Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

New Member from the US

magnanimous
Trust:

New Member from the US

Hi everyone, I'm happy to be here. First and formost, I'd like to thank the magnanimous Mark Ling for providing me with a free basic Affilorama membership. I'm presently unemployed and unable to afford the premium membership price. I live with my parents in the USA in the town of Farmingdale in New York State. I'm not exactly a newbie to IM, but I haven't earned any income at it either, so I expect that I'll be having to ask alot of questions of you guys at first. Thanks in advance to those who are willing to respond to those questions. As I conclude, let me just say that I consider it a privledge to be a member of Affilorama. My best wishes to everyone!
faradina
Trust:
Hi Magnanimous!

Welcome to Affilorama!
We are glad to have you with us. Ask away and we'll do our best to answer everything. You will see that the members of this forum are very very willing to help.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
HI Magnanimous, and welcome to Affilorama.
If you want to learn how to make money online thisis the place to go. you can learn how to really get a full time income online.

I understand being unemployeed. I lost my job last year, and the training I got here got me back on my feet again.

Follow the lessons, and ask for help if you need it. Focus on learning a step completely before you go on to the next one. it will help you keep from getting overwhelmed.

Now, knowing how hard it is without a job, and having pressure to make money, i would like to make a suggestion.
You see, the way Mark teaches works, but it is a long term strategy. it may take weeks or even months before you start earning a regular income.

If you are strapped for cash, and need something quickly, many members here have found setting up a service using the skills that you are learning is a great way to earn a little cash while you build up your own sites.
you could offer a service doing just about anything that you learn here.

I have seen people doing services for article writing, compiling research materials, keyword research, article submissions, bookmarking, and even puting together sites.

As you go through the lessons, if you find something that you enjoy doing, and pick up easily, try offering a service to do it for other members. This can help you start earning a little extra money, while you hone your skills, and build up your own sites.

Good luck to you, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Welcome, Magnanimous! We hope that we'll be able to help you grow your online business :)

See you around :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

magnanimous
Trust:
Fara, thanks so much for the encouraging words. I visited your website and I have to say you are one awesome grandma . I'll be looking for your posts in the forum.

faradina wrote:Hi Magnanimous!

Welcome to Affilorama!
We are glad to have you with us. Ask away and we'll do our best to answer everything. You will see that the members of this forum are very very willing to help.
Last edited by magnanimous on 18 Jun 10 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

magnanimous
Trust:
Thank you. I'll do my best.

michellerana wrote:Welcome, Magnanimous! We hope that we'll be able to help you grow your online business :)

See you around :)
magnanimous
Trust:
James, thanks for taking those few minutes out of your day to respond to my post. I have strong writing skills and I'm definately strapped for cash, so I'm going to take your advice. I'm going to familiarize myself with the Affilorama website a while longer and then solicit some editing work, if it's out there, through the proper Affilorama portal. I'd also like to do some article rewriting for some quick cash, or maybe some straight-up article writing. In any event, congratulations on the successfull launch of your IM business. See you in the forum.

jmpruitt wrote:HI Magnanimous, and welcome to Affilorama.
If you want to learn how to make money online thisis the place to go. you can learn how to really get a full time income online.

I understand being unemployeed. I lost my job last year, and the training I got here got me back on my feet again.

Follow the lessons, and ask for help if you need it. Focus on learning a step completely before you go on to the next one. it will help you keep from getting overwhelmed.

Now, knowing how hard it is without a job, and having pressure to make money, i would like to make a suggestion.
You see, the way Mark teaches works, but it is a long term strategy. it may take weeks or even months before you start earning a regular income.

If you are strapped for cash, and need something quickly, many members here have found setting up a service using the skills that you are learning is a great way to earn a little cash while you build up your own sites.
you could offer a service doing just about anything that you learn here.

I have seen people doing services for article writing, compiling research materials, keyword research, article submissions, bookmarking, and even puting together sites.

As you go through the lessons, if you find something that you enjoy doing, and pick up easily, try offering a service to do it for other members. This can help you start earning a little extra money, while you hone your skills, and build up your own sites.

Good luck to you, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
your welcome. i struggled for a year before I found affilorama. The training here is top notch, and if you need any help just ask.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

magnanimous
Trust:
I'll do that James, thank you for the offer.

This topic was started on Jun 17, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.