Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

New Member from NZ

kiwinz
Trust:

New Member from NZ

Hi all, just joined 4 days ago.
After wasting a lot of time over the last 12 months and hundreds of dollars on the verge of bankruptcy I came across affilorama and what a god send. I think when you are rock bottom like me lol you can see the light and also when the pupil is ready the teacher will appear and I think that has happened to me. Thank you Mark and everyone in the forums.
I am also luck because I live in Paraparaumu, Welliington NZ and to have a fellow Kiwi make a success online is awesome. Its the same as Peter Jackson (Lord Of The Rings, King Kong), Mark you are right up there with the best.
I know that with your guidence and the guidence of the people in the forums I will be a success.
Sorry for the long post.
Our worst enemy is ............. go look in the mirror.
Be Prosperious everyone
Cheers Kiwinz (Kevin)
PremiumMember
papabear
Trust:
Welcome Kevin!
Support
greg
Trust:
Hi Kevin, Welcome to the forum. I'm sure we can all help you become another Kiwi success story, we're all here to help. 8)
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Not another bloody kiwi... ;)

hehe, but seriously, you're at the right place, you just need to put in the effort and you'll be right.

Continue to ask questions until you understand something, don't be afraid of looking like a newbie, we all were at one time. Goodluck.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

kiwinz
Trust:
Hi Guys, thanks papabear, greg and sean06 for the welcome, sorry sean06 another bloody kiwi lol. The passing of Steve Irwin (The Croc Hunter) is a dam shame, he was a true Aussie bloke. Thanks again guys.
Cheers Kevin
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Kevin,

Welcome to affilorama! Great to have another kiwi on board :)

To your success!

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium