Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

New member form Oz

marshan
Trust:

New member form Oz

Good morning to all and I'm looking forward to working with this team and thankyou to Mark for being a genuine soul.
I am a technical granny from the Blue Mtns west of Sydney..sick of the rat race and shonkie electronics companies....(gambling/atm's)Pyjama work 24/7 for the winter! :wink:
Let's all see how I go at this...If I can do it, any granny can do it!!
8)
Talk soon..got reading 2 do :idea:
Marsha[/b]
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Welcome :)
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Marsha, welcome and goodluck. Get stuck into the videos and remember what we're here for :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
hey Marsha,

Welcome to affilorama, great to have you on board.

I hope to see you on the board more!

Best wishes to your success!

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

david
Trust:
Hello and I am new also, if you do post anything and I am able to help I will. Right now I am still watching the videos and drinking way to much coffee :shock: Best of Luck to you
marshan
Trust:
In a couple of days I've learned heaps and thanks for your welcome notes, guys..
Isn't it full on how so many ideas keep popping into one's head as you go along!
Hey Mark, my Great Granpa came from CChurch to au with houdini's circus..so there is a drop of NZ tricks in here somewhere...that's gotto be a positive 4 me...hehe
Have a $uper weekend all
Marsha
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
It is amazing how many ideas go through your head in a day. I keep two notepads on my desk, right next to my keyboard, that help me keep track of my ideas and plans.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world