Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

New here

clearwater
Trust:

New here

Hello everyone, just wanted to stop by and say hi

I've been doing adsense for a while now and really want to try affiliate marketing to see if it works better. Hope to learn from you guys.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hi clearwater, welcome to Affilorama. You can learn a lot of great stuff here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. we try to help people out as much as we can.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Welcome, Clearwater! You might find affiliate marketing more profitable than adsense :)

You could to check the discussions on these threads:

Affiliate program VS Adsense

ClickBank versus AdSense
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

joshuas
Trust:
Hi clearwater,

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find lots of great info here about affiliate marketing. :)

Just curious, what's your income like for your Adsense campaigns? Toyed around the idea of experimenting with Adsense myself but for now that's on hold since Google doesn't seem to approve my account for reasons only know to Big G. Oh well, their loss. ;)

Joshua

This topic was started on Feb 10, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.