Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

New Help!!

sledge106
Trust:

New Help!!

Hi Guys I am sort of freaking out. I am currently VERY new to this affiliate marketing thing (in fact I don't even have a site yet) I am currently on a disability pension and trying to find a job. As you all know with the economy the way it is it is a very hard thing to do these days. I was hoping someone might be able walk me through their successful process of earning money on line. (specifically SEO) I have no money that I am willing to spend of this at the moment. As I said I am just looking to make a few extra bucks a week. What are some peoples process for choosing a successful niche and SEO?

Thanks for any help

Mike
PremiumMember
newstart
Trust:
Mike welcome to Affilorama. My husband was in a similar position having had to have a quadruple by-pass heart surgery. He is now earning as around the same income he had as a commercial tour coach operator.

He is now assisting local businesses building websites along with the SEO necessary to get the site on the top of page one of the search results. The companies pay a flat fee for setting up the site plus a minimal monthly fee for maintaining the site's search engine position. This type of work is not difficult to find.

Back to reality. As you are new to affiliate marketing and the internet in general you will need to learn the basics before you will feel you are prepared to offer your services to other neighboring businesses.

There are also services on the internet that are excellent for creating an immediate income. One of these sites is "Fiverr". With Fiverr individuals as well as companies offer minimal services for $5. Though it is doubtful you will be rich this way it does bring in immediate cash. My kids are using this method to supplement their income while attending college.

I would suggest you invest your time into learning everything you can about the internet, affiliate marketing etcetera. There are hours of videos that are available on Affilorama that are excellent tutorial sources on a variety of subtopics necessary to understand if you are to offer your services to others.

When you get to the point you can invest a few dollars into your learning and development you should look into the AffiloBlue Print course or AffiloJetPack course. These courses are excellent step-by-step instructional aids that will teach you how to build an Affiliate website.

This business is very fluid. Everything seems to be in a continual change. This will cause you to continually re-think your procedures and techniques. My husband has found that this is what he enjoys the most about internet marketing.

So good luck. Start learning. As you encounter questions you cannot find answers to use this forum to access information sources.

Margene
sledge106
Trust:
Thank you very much for your response, Newstart. I have actually seen the promotional video for the Affiloblueprint program. It seems very promising. Do you happen to know what the price is on that? I don't think it mentioned it. Have you ever used Affiloblueprint? At the moment my goal is to learn as much as I can and create a few website and see what that gets me. I have not had a chance to look to closely at the videos offered by Affilorama (free) at the moment yet. As we get further into the lessons will it get more in depth into SEO and explain the process of doing this? This is what is confusing to me at the moment. I have actually been researching affiliate marketing for some time and know what it is about but am wondering what the process for SEO is about? do you know of any legit software that might help cut down on this portion of it for me?

Thanks so much for your help!

Have a great night!

Mike
PremiumMember
newstart
Trust:
Yes, I have used the Affiloblueprint course. As I stated earlier it is an excellent step-by-step course. Yes the information available on Affilorama buids on itself. The subtopics go into sufficient depth.

SEO or search engine optimization is a fluid part of the affiliate marketing business. This area is in a continual state of flux. The information about SEO available in the Affiloblueprint course is very basic.

When you have gotten to that point that the information is relevant to your progression there are additional sources you may want to check out. One excellent source is Matt Carter's materials on SEO. His latest product is SEO Experts Academy.

Be wary of over thinking yourself. Tackle one problem at a time. You don't need to worry about SEO until you have created a website. Use the forum here to acquire answers to your problems.

Margene
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Thank you very much for your response, Newstart. I have actually seen the promotional video for the Affiloblueprint program. It seems very promising. Do you happen to know what the price is on that? I don't think it mentioned it

Affiloblueprint is available for USD$197. Apart from this, you need to find hosting and register a domain. This is after you have decided on your niche and domain name.

If you are not yet ready to build a site, you can try affiliate marketing without a website. This is just so you can see how you can earn through affiliate marketing and while setting up your website.

Have you ever used Affiloblueprint? At the moment my goal is to learn as much as I can and create a few website and see what that gets me. I have not had a chance to look to closely at the videos offered by Affilorama (free) at the moment yet. As we get further into the lessons will it get more in depth into SEO and explain the process of doing this?

I have used Affiloblueprint and the lessons are in-depth enough and shows you how to get your site set up. There are free lessons on the site as well to provide you information.

This is what is confusing to me at the moment. I have actually been researching affiliate marketing for some time and know what it is about but am wondering what the process for SEO is about? do you know of any legit software that might help cut down on this portion of it for me?

If there's one thing you need to know about SEO, it is that it's a long process. I suggest you go through our lessons on SEO to get a background on it.

Hope that helps. Happy New Year!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Dec 09, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.