Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

New Affilorama Student!

lrgrlrryf
Trust:

New Affilorama Student!

Hi
Just dropping a line. Powered through all of the lessons. think I might be ready to build a website, find that niche, and make money..... OK, I got up to site building.
Larry
tankctrlr
Trust:
Good luck Larry, hope it all goes smooth for you, be sure to ask questions in the forum. We are all ready to help.
Writing Services - www.needanarticle.com

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Larry,

How are you doing with your affiliate marketing lessons? Are you now in the process of getting your site up?

We have lessons on building websites, particularly affiliate marketing sites, that might help.

We also offer Affiloblueprint, a step by step course, that takes you from picking a niche to building a site t o driving traffic to it.

Hope that helps. Have good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

lrgrlrryf
Trust:
Hi Cecille
Nice to hear from ya. Had to go back to work and we're working 5-10s and an 8. So don't have much time for now. But have talk to my wife and she is encouraging to do a few hours here and there and a few hours on the weekend.
Justin West has got me studying ...rewriting content from the packages he got, Jetpack and Premium I believe. I started with the Dog Separation Anxiety using Openoffice. Used ezinearticles for more reference and went from 500 words to a little under a 1000 words. Haven't finished the first article because Justen wants me to put in headers, bullets, an image, RSS Feed, and a newsletter thing. Started on two other articles, Dog Aggression and Training Bulldog puppies. Looked over Traffic Travis, got an account with Clickbank, signed up with Google and Amazon. Played with Google Keyword Planner using Dog Separation anxiety. Learned a little about keywords, long tail keywords.
Also signed up with Kingdom of Pets Affiliate Program. Got a package but haven't got it on a website, yet.
I am interested in the AB but want to use Justin's help and study some of his learning packages before I get the AB.
Sorry I got long winded it's just good to hear from someone and wanted to let ya know where I'm at.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Larry,

Thanks for the update! Seems you're doing pretty well and have got your hand full right now. Always go for long tail keywords when possible.

If you've got any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Oct 11, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.