Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Never Give Up - Never Surrender!

smuigal
Trust:

Never Give Up - Never Surrender!

Hey Everyone, I wanted to stop by and say hello. So much has changed since I joined Mark's Affilorama program.

I see a lot of people failing to get anywhere online and the main reason is because of a lack of focus on ONE thing.

The key is to be consistent and keep your focus.

Sometimes you can get off track.

After doing well here in 2009, things suddenly changed in a pretty bad way for me. "Life" threw me some curve balls, I became very sick from 2010 to late 2011.

But I did not give up. It was 11 years of failed attempts to really create a solid online income. But it did happen because I refused to surrender.

I came back strong in 2012 and have been doing well online since.

I'm not looking for self-promotion here but rather, I want to encourage those of you who are just starting out or are having a hard time getting anywhere to stick to it.

Even more than that to "stick to ONE thing". And with affiliate marketing make sure you are building your own list while you market - anything.

Also, one thing I absolutely hated doing that I now love doing... tracking. You must track your results. It was hard for me to do this because it was so different from what I "like" to do. I resisted it.

But once I started to track my results then look for where I could improve them, WOW things really came into focus.

Focus on one thing.

Take it one step at a time.

Track your results.

Thanks again Mark for giving me a great boost when I needed it with Affilorama :)
Chrisi Darrington
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Aww, great news, Chrisi! I was wondering where you'd gotten to... we used to see you around here all the time!

Good to hear you're feeling better, and GREAT to hear you're doing well with your online business stuff. How very "hero's journey" of you :)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
Hello Chrisi,

Nice to hear from you :) I love the way you encourage people to keep a positive mind. And thank you for sharing your experiences and success with us.

I wish you all the best!
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! http://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: http://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: http://www.affilorama.com/facebook

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

isloooboy
Trust:
Nice and Beautiful post, I also believe on continuity and self believe without them success will never be captured
theeventdj1
Trust:
Hi Chrisi,

Just wondering what package you use through Affilorama. Have you gone down the self study route or the Jetpack route. I'm really torn by which route to go down. I'm concerned I will get lost doing the self study route but I'm slightly concerned by the initial costs of the jetpack.

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better and you are back on track.

I wish you the very best.

Wayne
smuigal
Trust:
Hi Wayne,

It's been quite a while since I've been in this type of marketing so I'll share a bit about what I know and what I'm about to do soon.

First Wayne, nothing is free, nothing is easy, but the rewards from working consistently, following a plan and staying focused on that plan can help you acheive massive success.

I believe in Mark's program. It is up to YOU to work it. So, dig deep, think hard, and decide if this is what you will put your mind and heart into.

Because if you don't focus, if you falter, you'll waste your money, and end up chasing the dream, not working the plan.

In the past 20 months I've lost 98 lbs via weightloss surgery. I'm pretty passionate about health, and now I want to turn my success into my online business. I'm creating a video health blog.

So, Marks training here will still be helpful for me as I return and look it over. I've been mainly coaching in list building for the past 3 years and now I want a change so I'm going to dig into the health niche.

So, in the beginning, perhaps you can't always go after what you're passionate about, such as my coaching in list building. I love people, love creating success stories, yep, that's great, but now I get to take those skills and my new passion and put them together to create a new beginning for myself.

What I will say is this.

#1. Plan and stay focused.
#2. Network and communicate, building relationships with true helpful and non-selfish motives has been one of the greatest blessings for me and I always teach my students that is almost a priority when building your own network.
#3. Never buy anything just because it's on sale, going to go up in price, or closing IF... you are not ready to start it at that moment in time and you have the TIME and FOCUS to continue following through on it.

I've coached over 250 people now. Over 70 successfully achieving $2000 - $10,000 monthly and I have to say that those that failed, failed themselves because they didn't follow the plan. And... they admitted this, no complaints, they know the plan was not why they failed.

So, if you have the desire, turn that desire into a plan and go for it. You can do it, but remember, YOU must follow the plan.

Best Wishes,
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

theeventdj1
Trust:
Hi Chrisi,

Thank you so much for your guidance, wisdom, and words of encouragement. Your message really resignated with me. It's open, honest and truthful. I appreciate it's all about putting the effort and focus in and sticking to the plan. Having that definative plan will really help me focus my energies. This is what I have lacked in the past, In theory I have been running into deadend streets.

I have go the desire to succeed and know that effort vs reward will not be an issue. I have always been extremely passionate about online marketing and affiliate marketing and would like turn it into my profession. I really want to live life on my own terms; whilst I enjoy my job I would love to make my own way.

I dropped Affilorama a couple of questions regarding the jetpack but awaiting a reply, take your point on board around ensuring it's the right time to do it. If it's not going to be utilised it's always going to be wasted.

Many congratulations on your weightloss, your results are absolutely astounding. I can see why you want to go into the health niche. With your wisdom, passion and skill I know it will be a resounding success.

Thanks again for your guidance and words of encouragement, it's really valued and appreciated.

Kind Regards

Wayne
elyfields
Trust:
Hello, Chrisi, everyone!

Why on earth did I find this thread just now.

You're a familiar face :) I'm pretty sure you used to hang out with the other successful guys here ...

Anyway, I'm just glad to see (and meet) people from the past, especially those who are already well-off! Congrats, btw!

Loved the 3-point plan you left there. I must admit, though, that I'm not so good with planning and focusing, at this point.

I learned something lately: "The obstacle is the way." It's so easy to avoid the obstacle, and find excuses, and procrastinate, and eventually do nothing.

Glad to hear from you. Thanks and I wish you more blessings!
Ely

mick6
Trust:
Crisi,
that's great advice, focus is everything. Another big factor is promoting something that you have interest in yourself.
I've seen many affiliates have a hard time making money because, when faced with a long list of offers to run, they take what I call the "shotgun" approach and seem to randomly chose a bunch of offers that don't go together and don't resonate with the audience they have on their landing pages or email list.
Congratulations to you on finding your niche, and also for taking the time to help others share your success.

Mick

This topic was started on Mar 17, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.