Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Neewbie needs advice

louisejohnstoncrs
Trust:

Neewbie needs advice

I'm interested in getting started - but not sure where to start - with blueprint or jetpack....or should I start with one then upgrade to the other??

people that have bought the jetpack - do you think it made a difference for you in terms of how soon you started to earn an income??

is this product up to date - as Google has made many changes these last few years....I see that this product is a few years old.

any advice on where to start would be appreciated....
PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
I believe an updated version of AJP will be released soon.

As far as which course is best for you, it depends on how much control you want.

If you want to learn how to do everything (site building, traffic, newsletters, offers, niche research, etc.) AffiloBlueprint is probably best for you.

If you'd rather just have some of that done for you (niche selection, newsletters) so that you can focus on other parts of the business (like traffic), then AffiloJetpack is probably the best for you.

Anyway, I hope this helps you out.
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hey Louise,

If you purchase AffiloJetpack, you actually get AffiloBlueprint included in the price. So you can have AffiloBlueprint either way. It just comes down to whether you want to pay the extra $800 for all the rest of the AffiloJetpack stuff.

I would say that if you're really serious about affiliate marketing (i.e., you've researched all the ways of making money online, and this method sounds like the best for you), and you're really serious that you want to do it by creating high-quality niche sites (as opposed to churn-and-burn exploits that you're constantly having to start over), and you're prepared to invest a bit of time in putting them together, and you're prepared for the fact that it won't necessarily earn you millions of dollars the day after you launch it.... then you should go for AffiloJetpack.

The reason is that if you buy AffiloBlueprint, and then decide that you want to do AffiloJetpack, you'll have paid $167 more than if you bought AffiloJetpack straight away. (Because AffiloBlueprint is included with AffiloJetpack.)

And if you're building AffiloBlueprint websites, you will DEFINITELY want AffiloJetpack. It is the easiest and cheapest way to get content for your website.

An extra $800 sounds like a lot of money, but I spend $20/article for my content. $800 is 40 articles. With AffiloJetpack you get around 500 newsletter articles, and something like 100 content cheat sheets (which you can turn into articles), and 15 ebooks that you can give away, and a bunch of other stuff. It is INSANELY good value.

If you're certain this is the way you want to make your bucks online, then AJP is the most sensible investment you could make. If you're still trying to figure things out though... maybe just stick with AffiloBlueprint.

Like Clayton said, there is a new version of AJP being launched extremely soon. If you keep your ear to the ground, Mark will be running some webinars with special pricing too.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

louisejohnstoncrs
Trust:
Thank you both for taking the time to write. I was thinking of waiting for a new release - this product sounds great - but a little dated in some aspects.

I like the sounds of jetpack, it's unfortunate they don't let you upgrade from Blueprint.

But of course = the big question is - do these methods work and can you still make money with affiliate marketing?? Things have changed so much over the past few years - this is a concern, but of all the ways to make money online affiliate marketing is the one that appeals to me and suits my lifestyle.

Thanks once again

Louise
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
But of course = the big question is - do these methods work and can you still make money with affiliate marketing??

What has changed over the years is mostly that things have become more fair, and less open to people gaming the system in order to get traffic and make sales. (To be more specific: Cheap tricks you used to be able to use to get top rankings in Google don't work anymore.)

If your definition of "affiliate marketing" is "creating a cheap site full of dubious quality content and being able to manipulate the search engines to get loads of visitors to your site within a week of launching it" -- then that is definitely not as possible as it used to be.

But if you're talking about building a quality website that naturally attracts and retains visitors, gives them something worthwhile, and is able to make sales of affiliate products because people trust your opinion.... then that is definitely still possible.

In both AffiloBlueprint and AffiloJetpack we show you how to do the latter.

If you hang out on certain forums and blogs you'll hear people crying foul, saying that Google hates affiliates, affiliate marketing is dead, blah blah blah. Total bollocks. The only thing that's dead or dying is the artificial means of getting visitors and making sales. If you have a better strategy than that (like what we teach you) then you're just fine :)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

This topic was started on Sep 02, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.