Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Need to outsource an entire affiliate site

PremiumMember
wsamaan
Trust:

Need to outsource an entire affiliate site

I would like to know if anyone has tried to outsource designing and writing the articles of an affiliate website from a to z. I would like to know if anyone has any suggestions. Any referrals would be appreciated.
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Jan 10 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title

nates450r
Trust:
(note) if this is your first site

most of the time when i (we) affiliate marketers have a limited budget to start with. When i personally started in 2006 i did everything on my own sites Design/content.

I have outsourced before 3 times (article writing) because it is personally somthing i dont like doing. but i still write articles myself.

I think if you start of doing everything (at first) you wont make as much money but in the long run you will become a better marketer.

and outsourcing a entire site can get expenisve, even if you have the money to pay, i think the money could be better spent some whare else

Maybe not the answer you want, its just my 2 cents
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I have to agree you don't really want to do that with your first site - your first site is about exploring what works and what doesnt in your chosen niche.

When you have a system organized and its earning money for you e.g. $50 a week then you can look at replicating that system and possibly outsource someone to do that for you following your method.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
wsamaan
Trust:
Thanks for the feedback.
greatghost
Trust:
I'm coming to the table way late on this one, but I couldn't resist.
I agree with Mark and Nate on the outsourcing thing, which is saying alot since outsourcing is my bread and butter.
PLR rewrites can sometimes work for content and is cheaper to get done a majority of the time. Another option for low start up cost is to find a good article spinner or someone who writes good spin that you can plug into an app and get several articles out of. It's not fresh content (more like freeze-dried) but it will wet your whistle.
A creative writing class or something along those lines will help you out as well. Even if you don't end up writing better content, at least you'd have a better idea as to form and flow.
Anyway, that's from the content side of things, the web-guys are a different breed in a lot of ways... at least mine is :)

This topic was started on Jan 25, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.