Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Need Help With Setting Up My Website

artemis_321
Trust:

Need Help With Setting Up My Website

I've created my first web site and I'm hosting it on Affilojetpack lite hosting. According to Affilojetpack it's all supposed to be very easy, however, I have never created a web site in my life and know nothing about Wordpress. Therefore, I am not familiar at all with the terminology and I find the entire web site tweaking very hard. I'm pretty much lost and the training videos (Affilogetpack and Affilotheme) aren't detailed enough for me. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Any help or info is appreciated.
Thank you
gd2knw
Trust:
I suggest you have a look around on YouTube plenty of resources there for beginners.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hey Artemis,

If you can let us know which part exactly you're having difficulty with, we should be able to help. You do need to give us a bit more detail than just "the entire website tweaking process" though! :)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

artemis_321
Trust:
Hi,
Thank you gd2knw and Aletta for your replies. I'm having trouble with lots of things such as backing up my site (I don't have the Affilotheme option under my products as the training video suggests). Also, I'm having difficulty with changing the colors and different fonts at the home page, the themes etc. It's just lots of little technical things of setting up the web site and the training videos (step 3 in AffiloBlueprint) don't cover it all. I guess most people can figure out the rest but not me. Maybe I do need to simply watch some You Tube videos on how to use WP and then if I still have here and there a specific question, to ask it in the forum.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
I'm having trouble with lots of things such as backing up my site (I don't have the Affilotheme option under my products as the training video suggests).

Are you referring to the Affilorama members dashboard? If you purchase Affilotheme, then you will be able to click on the Affilotheme button on the Affilorama members dashboard.

If you're referring to your Wordpress site, then please make sure you have the Affilotheme installed and activated by going to Appearances > Themes on your Wordpress site.

Also, I'm having difficulty with changing the colors and different fonts at the home page, the themes etc. It's just lots of little technical things of setting up the web site and the training videos (step 3 in AffiloBlueprint) don't cover it all. I guess most people can figure out the rest but not me. Maybe I do need to simply watch some You Tube videos on how to use WP and then if I still have here and there a specific question, to ask it in the forum.

You can post your question on Affilotheme on the Affilotheme members area. You can also browse through the open topics there to see if your question has already been answered. You can also send us an email.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

zarajoyzj
Trust:
Hello I just purchased AffilojetPack yesterday. I am stuck with the last part "Setup your newsletter" i would like to set this up asap but have yet to receive a reply. Can someone highlight how long this takes? I need to make money on line asap and i bought this because its a fast track system. Please help!
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Which part of "setup your newsletter" are you stuck on?

It takes probably five minutes maximum to upload all the emails to Fluttermail. It will take longer if you want to use a different autoresponder like AWeber or GetResponse.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

This topic was started on Aug 27, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.