Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

NEED HELP BADLY!!!! (about article marketing robot)

alizjkrocks
Trust:

NEED HELP BADLY!!!! (about article marketing robot)

please please anyone out there who have ANY knowledge on how to use this particular program help.

articlemarketingrobot.com

i am ABSOLUTELY lost on how to use it. even after watching all the training videos.
i have so much questions!!

how to set up account, that pop3 thingy and a whole lot more. ultimately i ended up confusing myself. =S =S.

please please help me!!! *cries*

message me on my inbox please!!

thank you thank you thank youuuuuuuu
Direct-Response Copywriter
www.CopyRocks.net
Let's Get CopyRockin'!

You want sales, you hire me. ;)

jacky chan
Trust:
For POP3 set up, it go like this:

Incoming Pop server: mail.yourdomain.com
Incoming Pop port: 995
(please tick on: "the server requires a secure connection)
Account Name: name@yourdomain.com (This is your email address, please try not to use gmail or yahoo)
Password: XXXXXXXXX (your password here)

You can refer the warrior forum's thread as below:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/236940-page-1-google-article-submission-software-you-need-get-you-ranked-huge-50-discount-new-post.html
snipersoftware
Trust:
Hi,

I am the developer of AMR. I can answer all your questions here.

Thank you Jacky Chan for answering the above question.

Vince
jacky chan
Trust:
Vince:

You support is very much appreciated. I can't imagine you can take initiative to help in this forum. And, you are very active in warrior forum too. Appreciated really...
liliandruve
Trust:
I still dont get this POP3. Test is failing every time I try. Have tried with one gmail adress, one godaddy and one cPanel adress.........wiccked really!
easther
Trust:
POP3..hmmm this is frurstrating..whatever I do it doesn't work!!

I am using hotmail.com so it shouldnt be a problem...but it just kep saying test fail!!
automatic article robot is not working!!!!
bizbop
Trust:
I was just going to say why don't you contact AMR support and look here he is :)

That is your problem with the pop3 try using a hosted email i.e name@yoursite.com. I don't personally remember to set it up in AMR but I can tell you that I had 5 going with no problem using myname@mysite.com

Hope this helps,

~Biz
bizbop
Trust:
Jacky Chan wrote:Vince:

You support is very much appreciated. I can't imagine you can take initiative to help in this forum. And, you are very active in warrior forum too. Appreciated really...

I've seen Vince in at least 3 forums and he is very dedicated to his software, I like the one forum better because of his avatar ~.^

This topic was started on Sep 03, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.