Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Need Feedback On My Squeeze Page

rainmaker21
Trust:

Need Feedback On My Squeeze Page

I just put up a new squeeze page, with 7 Free Videos that can be downloaded.

I have a couple of questions.

How do you like the design of the page ?

Does it load fast enough ?

Does it look o.k. in your browser ?

What would make you want to join this list ?

Is there anything on this page that will keep you from joining my list ?

All feedback would be appreciated .

Thank you in advance.

http://internetmarketingrevealed.org/
emilsp
Trust:
Design is really good, as well as the layout of your page. Loads fast for me and looks OK on a 10'' netbook with Google Chrome.

However, I would not join this list, but I'm not your target audience anyway. If you can get this in front of people who have just learned about online marketing but don't really know anything about it, you should be fine.

What keeps me from joining this list? It's mostly the fast money/make money in 24 hours from now part of your copy, but again, I'm not your target audience.

emilsp
Trust:
And by the way, I don't believe that you just "put up a new squeeze page".This Looks like a hidden advertisement.

"Copyright © 2009 Internet Marketing Revealed - All Rights Reserved" - So when did you put up your squeeze page?

rainmaker21
Trust:
Thank you for the feedback. Seriously I just put this up last week if you check the who is you will see the domain name was just register. I got the business license in 2009. Like most people who start out i knew nothing about squeeze pages. I started of promoting click bank products. But thank you very much for the feed back.
emilsp
Trust:
I'm sorry for my suspicions, Rainmaker21. Your squeeze page looks like it has been around for a while :)

Good luck with building you list!

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I would have to say, most people interested int the niche have gotten that line spewed to them so many times that they will ignore you. you shouldnt make promises of things outside your control like how fast they will make money. ]

It looks like the same hype and empty promises that dominate the IM niche and screams at me that all you are going to do is rape my wallet.

but as previously stated, Im not your target market.

basically, the layout looks good, but I would tone down the sales pitch. also, so many people over hype their stuff in this niche. you better deliver or 80% of your opt ins will begone before the day 2 message goes out. if all you are giving away is a sales pitch for a product, which is the norm in the IM niche, then you better be careful. those kind of lists tend to not last long especially if you are sending cold leads.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

jcdean
Trust:
Hard niche you picked. To get a sign up in this niche you will have to give something tangible away like PLR or Software, or really stir some-ones curiosity.

"Underground tactics" always seems to suck me in. look at the sales page of Day Job Killer for ideas.

Hear is an example I found, that would probably suck me in. I think it belongs to Steave Clayton. Not sure.

http://www.clickbank-wizard.com/

emilsp was right to be suspicious, you really shouldn't post a link to a MMOL product in a MMOL forum untill you have been around for awhile. Mods may not give you the benafit of the doubt and delete this post any way.

If I were to try to get into this niche again, I would probably try it strictly with forum marketing,( link in my sig to a blog). Post helpfull tips in several forums, being carefull not to post too much, or answer every post becuase that would get you the boot from most forums too.
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

jcdean
Trust:
Now this a good squeeze page, sucked me in becuase I couldn't help my self.
"http://autotrafficavalanche [dot] com"

Had to find out WTF he was talking about.
Last edited by sydney on 19 Nov 10 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed broken link

Respect,
J.C. Dean

bloggingfornewbies
Trust:
I have to agree with James on his comment...
wow that auto traffic avalanche squeeze page is really good... I would definitely sign up to that..... NICE vid and plenty of comments from readers .. very catchy Page title - "WARNING: This video is about to be taken down"
if you can do something similar to this... your conversion will surely increase..
goodluck

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
LOL, the whole underground thing is losing steam I think. like everything else, someone did it for real, and it worked so everyone else started copying it, and it just doesn't hold water any more.

jcdean
Trust:
jmpruitt wrote:LOL, the whole underground thing is losing steam I think. like everything else, someone did it for real, and it worked so everyone else started copying it, and it just doesn't hold water any more.

I am still a sucker for it. That and "Google loopholes"
Respect,
J.C. Dean

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I guess its all about how you approach things. for me, I prefer to keep it real, rather than being fake. I dont use something just because it worked for someone else. If i do find something that I dont see anyone else teaching, of course I will use that, but I see too many using it, and once you get in you see that everything they are sharing you can learn on 100 free blogs and websites.

To me this builds mistrust not authority or respect. I will unsubscribe and will not trust them ever again. Thats not to say you can't teach what others are, just dont try to take credit as an original idea or way of doing things.

gilesy
Trust:
that link posted about autotrafficavalanche is really good! Thats something id sign up to.

Hate when videos auto play but they must work if they all use them I suppose.

The first posted squeeze page just isn't hollywood enough for me and doesn't give
enough information and stats for me too sign. Theres so authority on your page,
like what makes me think your an expert and I can learn from you on it?

This topic was started on Aug 17, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.