Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Need an Opinion on "Solo ads" For Building a List

cherrytree
Trust:

Need an Opinion on "Solo ads" For Building a List

Hey I Need an opinion on "SOLO ADS" Especially from Any Who Has Used them I Assume The traffic isn't The highest Quality but I Saw an Offer of 1 Million Solo Ads E-Mailed Out By "mike G." For $250 My thought Was To put A link to a Squeeze page if even 4 % Opt-in thats a 40,000 E-mail list I Could Build. It Seems Too Easy though Anyone Have Any Real World Input Into this???
faradina
Trust:
Those solo ads sent out by the service provider would most probably be unsolicited emails. Unsolicited emails are spam no matter how you cut it. You need to decide if you want to be associated with maybe spamming activities.
mack45
Trust:
Hi if I were going to do ads I use 3stepads.com I have seen some of these on page one of google. They get good traffic and seo and only take a few minutes to make and they are backlinks free and google spam's the crap out of them with google ads so they like them.
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to coach.mackaybruce@hotmail.com

This topic was started on Jan 28, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.