Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

My website for sale

peria1949
Trust:

My website for sale

I want to sell my website http://www.myweightlossexperiment.com

It is PR1 website touching all aspects of home and family life such as health,diseases,shopping,relationships and self development.

It has about 90 subdomain pages.It is in first page of SERP listings for about many of the keywords.It contains only unique content.

It has more than 600 one way back links and growing.
It caters to mainly AMERICAN visitors followed by china and india and others.
It has alexa rank of 745579,US-200082.
It is not monetized properly and so far I could earn only $20 .
This site need design improvement and better monetization such as review of affiliate products for which I do not have time.
With improved design and monetization,this site has huge potential to earn with free organic visitors.

Why I am selling this website is that I can not allot time for this website.I will be grateful if you can help me sell it.

This is a total home and family website touching all aspects of home and family life.
It is a page rank 1 website.
It contains 90 sub domains with unique content.
Many of the keywords are in the first page of google,yahoo,bing and ASK which are listed below.

The keywords which are in the top SERP listings are given below.

GOOGLE:
fat facts(6)
fiber nutrition(5)
fibre nutrition(5)
fruits fiber(7)
vegetables fiber(6)
lose belly flab(12)
ferret cages for sale(1)
ferret cage for sale(1)
cheap ferret cage(10)
cheap ferret cages(9)
discount ferret cages(20)
discount ferret cage(10)
preventing divorce(10)
gothic wedding gowns(9)
weight loss experiment(2)
fat loss experiment(1)
lose flab(12)
burn flab(8)
pcos cure(4)
fibroids in the womb(3)
home and family first aid procedure(1)
sore muscle remedy(8)

YAHOO:
dietary mineral supplements(2)
dietary vitamins(13)
weight loss experiment(1)
lose belly flab(10)

BING:
ferret cages for sale(6)
plasma television sales(13)
plasma tv sale(14)
plasma tv sales (15)
burn flab(2)
lose belly flab(7)
fat loss experiment(1)
fruits fiber(9)
vegetables fiber(7)

ASK:
weight loss experiment(5)
pcos cure (13)

I am willing to sell to the best offer.
Thanks.
chandrasekaran
Last edited by peria1949 on 10 May 10 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

PremiumMember
zouf10
Trust:
How much are you charging?
The Money is definitely in the list. At least that is what everybody thinks.
But after 3 years online I figured out that money is in the TEAM.
Check This Out www.TurboChargeYourListBuilding.com

peria1949
Trust:
This site is not monetized properly and has earned $20 dollars so far in adsense.
Many of the pages do not have adsense.
Besides it needs design improvement for which I do not have time.I will sell it as is where is basis.
Plus you have to take into account the unique content value and the number of one way back links.
I am ready to sell to the best offer.
chandrasekaran
Last edited by peria1949 on 10 May 10 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Chandra,
Please don't take this the wrong way as I am not trying to offend you ok.
But this site does have duplicate content.
I am note sure if you copied your content from this site to other sites like hubpages etc.. or vice versa.
also, The site domain is about weight loss but you talk about chicken coops on 1 page?
I suppose one person could take the content from this site and put it on a chicken coop site.. but the content has already been indexed.
also, if the site is not making money, $15,000 dollars is way overpriced in my opinion.
I would want the site to be making at least $700 a month so you can build on that.

anyway, good luck with the site.
Kindest Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

peria1949
Trust:
Hello Troy,
Thanks for your input.Will you please tell me which page has duplicate content?
chandrasekaran
peria1949
Trust:
Hello Troy,
It is not copies.I normally publish my web page content after creation in journals like 'american chronicle' and other article journals.
If you just hover your mouse on the link,you can see that my web site myweightlossexperiment.com comes at the
end.Thanks.If you are interested to purchase please quote your price.
Most of the families suffer from overweight and look for solutions and so I named the site as such.This is also my true story.This site deals with overall development of family such as health,disease control,relationships and self-development.

chandrasekaran.
wollowra
Trust:
Hi,
I can not go through the whole site for you as that requires alot of time..
However after a 1 minute search on your site, I put this into google search.....

"The pituitary gland produces hormones that control sex glands and the thyroid.It also produces two other hormones which control the fat deposit and the release of fat from cells."

that was taken from this page..
myweightlossexperiment.com/weight-loss-tips-3.html

That small snippet of content shows up on 6 sites for me.
articlesnatch
articoolz
howtoarticles
etc....

If you enter this URL into copyscape.com you will get 10 results.

I would prefer to have that content spun if it is going to be on 10 other sites.

anyway, best wishes on selling the site.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

sonitin
Trust:
Hi chandra,

I will advice you to check out flippa.com to get an idea about the kind of prices website (with $7 revenue) sell for.

You can also try digitalpoint.com

Cheers!
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

amolebonde
Trust:
What will be the cost of your website?
jpastorizo
Trust:
Chandrasekaran,

People only buy websites that are earning consistenly every month. From what I know websites that make money on average can be sold 12-18 times their monthly earnings. In your case I think you would be better off selling the domain name and advertise it and say all content of the site will be included ( of course things like PR, domain age and traffic info will be important). Your asking price of $15000 is way too much. Check out flippa.com's page where all the recently sold websites are listed. See how your website will fair as compared to the sites that had been sold.

Good luck. Let me know how it goes bro.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

peria1949
Trust:
amolebonde wrote:What will be the cost of your website?

Hello,
Sorry for the late reply since I was preoccupied with personal matters.P
peria1949
Trust:
Zouf10 wrote:How much are you charging?

Hello,
Best wishes.
Thanks for writing to me and sorry for the late reply.I have several offers and I intend to choose the best offer.Please quote your offer and we can take it from there.Please quote your offer EVEN IF IT IS LOW.I am not offended even if you quote a low offer as it is not a crime and only reflects your point of view.Please write to me with your offer.Thanks.
chandrasekaran
peria1949
Trust:
Hello Everyone,
Sorry for being absent from the forum for so long.

I was busy trying to increase my site earnings and also increasing the one way back links.
The total number of back links now for the entire site is around 1000 with almost each page having individual deep links.
The daily number of unique visitors have increased to 160 per day.
Now the site has 124 pages and a steady monthly average adsense earnings of 25-$30 to pay for itself.

Affiliate earnings total(clickbank and amazon) so far is around $250.

Now I am offering the site in a better condition for sale.I am giving you the following particulars about the site below.

It is PR2 website touching all aspects of home and family life such as health,diseases,shopping,pets,relationships and self development and many other topics also can be included such as family vacations travel,senior citizens page etc..etc.This site deals with such a big topic so that many pages can be created for adsense and affiliate marketing covering almost any topic touching home and family life and there is no topic that does not touch a broad one such as home and family life.

I named it as "myweightlossexperiment.com' because overweight and excess fat has always been one of the main home and family issues for quite some time now.I feel that health and disease control should be the no 1 priority for families if they want to have a good family life.

Weight loss is a part of the bigger theme that is home&family health.I made my niche purposely broad for the sake of creating more pages for adsense and affiliate marketing on different topics connected to home and family life.I try to bring each and every web page to the first page listing of google by choosing keywords and increasing one way back links to every page.

I personally feel,that for adsense and affiliate marketing models broadening the niche helps.It is my personal opinion and I do not want to get into a debate over broad versus narrow niche.Google does not bother about the broad or narrow niche when listing pages.MY pages on keywords such as 'pcos cure','buy fish oil,fish oil sales','buy sleep aids' are listed on the first page though they are in no way related to weight loss but connected to home and family life..There are many other keywords for which my pages rank higher which are not mentioned here.

The viewer does not worry whether the particular page he visits is narrow or broad.He visits the site by clicking the description,if he thinks that it satisfies his need.So the bottom line is 'satisfying the viewer's need' and if one can accomplish it that is what is needed. I always try to pack maximum information on the topic in my web page to satisfy the viewer.

I am selling the site not because that it is not earning but because I have lost the passion for it and also that I intend to create a new site on travel niche.Since I am incapable of handling two sites at a time,I am thinking of selling the site.

It has about 124 subdomain pages with unique content.It is in first page of SERP listings for many of the keywords.

It has around 1000 and growing one way back links not only to the home page but also to the individual pages.

As of now this website has 160 unique visitors per day(4100 monthly) and page views of around 600 per day(18000 monthly).

As of now it's Alexa rating is 635314 with rising traffic.

Many of the keywords are in the first page of google,yahoo,bing and ASK which are listed below.There are also many keywords which are not listed here because I have lost interest. This keyword study was done before a month and there may be minor discrepancies such as some keywords may not be there and some may have been added and so a fresh study should be done.

GOOGLE:

buy fish oil
fish oil sale
buy omega 3 fish oil
buy green tea
incontinence panties
incontinence clothing
incontinence wear
panda backpack
buy new clothes
3 step ladder
2 step ladder
fiberglass step ladder
crescent tool set
household tool kit
weight loss tips

buy sleep aid(1)

buy sleep aids(3)

otc sleep aids(2)

otc sleep aid(2)

otc sleeping aids(4)

otc sleeping aid(3)

buy otc sleep aids(4)

buy otc sleep aid(1)

buy otc sleeping aid(2)

buy otc sleeping aids(2)

ferret cages for sale(1)

ferret cage for sale(1)

cheap ferret cage(10)

cheap ferret cages(9)

discount ferret cages(20)

discount ferret cage(10)

preventing divorce(10)

gothic wedding gowns(9)

fat loss experiment(1)

lose flab(14)

burn flab(10)

pcos cure(4)

fibroids in the womb(3)

YAHOO:

dietary mineral supplements(2)

dietary vitamins(13)

weight loss experiment(1)

lose belly flab(10)

BING:

ferret cages for sale(6)

plasma television sales(1)

plasma tv sale(9)

plasma tv sales (8)

burn flab(2)

lose belly flab(7)

fat loss experiment(1)

ASK:

weight loss experiment(5)

pcos cure (13)

If interested you can write to me.

I REQUEST THE POTENTIAL BUYER TO CONDUCT A SEPARATE KEYWORDS STUDY AS TO THEIR PRESENT POSITION IN SERP LISTINGS BECAUSE THE ABOVE MENTIONED STUDY WAS DONE SOMETIME BACK AND THERE WILL BE DIFFERENCES.Doing another study for 124 pages will be time consuming and so I have not done it.
Thanks.

This topic was started on Apr 07, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.