Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

My Vacation Update

Site Admin
markling
Trust:

My Vacation Update

Hi Everyone,

As I've mentioned on this forum several times (although none in the form of an official announcement) I'm currently on vacation. I just wanted to mention it in this announcement so that you are all aware of where in the world I am.

To be clear. My staff are not on vacation.

Prior to this vacation, I was working about 70+ hours a week from 6 weeks before AffiloBlueprint relaunched till about a month after it launched.

Then I went to Las Vegas to speak at PPC Classroom Live, which was a hugely busy week (especially since this was my first live speaking event) and after that I've been trying to take a vacation. It's my first one in quite a while, and a well deserved one for my wife especially.

We don't have kids and wanted to have one last vacation before hopefully starting a family (I say hopefully as I don't want to jinx this kind of thing).

I've been trying to get in and help a lot on this forum. My intention was to be on here for at least an hour a day, while my staff are on here daily too. However there are some questions they cannot answer and also I didn't realize just how poor the internet connections would be over here (especially in the islands, such as Ibiza Spain).

Hotels that advertised that I'd have the internet actually don't have the internet and I have to go down the street, and even then the speed is slow and sometimes not even working (the last couple of days I haven't even had access).

I will be home in New Zealand on July 8th, but I do intend to keep being here on the forum helping all you guys while I'm away, I've just had a hard time with connections at times. I will also be away from the 21st to 28th on a cruise around Italy, France and Spain and will try to get into internet cafes to be on the forum but won't hold my breath on that one.

On another note, with regards to email promotions that have gone out recently, all of the promotions were written before I left home over a month ago so it's not a matter of me 'having time' to do them now as they were done before I left home on this trip. Also apart from Launch Tree and PPC Bully, I've excluded the AffiloBlueprint members list from every promotion in the last 2 months so as to not distract you guys. The only way you would have received any other promotion from me would be if you are subscribed to one of my other newsletters via a different email address than which you purchased Affiloblueprint.

Again, just to repeat, I do intend to keep being on this forum daily while I'm away (apart form 21 to 28 June when I'm on the cruise as I don't know for sure that I will have internet access). And my staff will be here too. And I'll be home on July 8th.

I wish you all the best to your success, keep working hard. I'll be adding more great content to the members area too when I get back as I intend to keep making this better and better.

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

tom11980
Trust:
Well first off congradulation on starting a family it is awesome they make life worth living. Mine are the light of my life. Next I do not blame you at all this is why I started this whole affilate thing to hopefully get to that point down the road. So, go have fun and enjoy we will all be here when you get back. Thanks for all the help Mark and have a great trip.

P.S. Have a drink for me sounds like a great trip!!!!
leeannc
Trust:
Hi Mark,

Have a wonderful vacation...You Deserve It!!!! : )

Don't stress about us, as Tom said...We will be here when you get back! : )

Kick back, Relax and enjoy your time away.

Thanks for thinking of us, now Party Hardy for all us that are here Learning how to do what you do.
tansy9
Trust:
Hi Mark,
Have a great trip. And thanks for cutting down on promotions to newbies. It is better for us to do one thing well (finish affiloblueprint ) rather than getting distracted with other bigger and possible better clouds in the sky.
Tansy
slvrsrfr
Trust:
well deserved break. make use of it for both you and your wife. we all sure appreciate the help that you've given us so far. this is truly a great program.

jason
cashpro2011
Trust:
Hi Mark,

Vacations can be addicting...

...Do forget to come back!!! :)

Enjoy yourself!

CashPro
"In this business you will SELL or be SOLD. Take your pick!"
- CASHPRO

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Thanks for the kind words guys. I will certainly be back with more live webinars and so forth when I get back. But in the meantime I will still be participating here on the forum as much as I can while I'm away. And my staff are here too (on the weekdays ;) )
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
alfyew
Trust:
Hi Mark,

Have a wonderful vacation with your wife and also for yourself! I really appreciate your concerns for our progress, and keeping us posted about your schedule. I travel around different countries quite a bit, and I know how frustrating it can be when certain places can't give us internet access to what we want to do. If that happens to you, don't worry too much about us, I think I can speak for most of us here that we understand ;-)

Also, congrats on your plan about having new addition to your family. I wish you all the best! I had mine recently, and it has been great!

Cheers,
Alfred
lumina
Trust:
Hi Mark,

What you mean, on holiday, when your staff tells me you're the only one with the answers! tsk tsk ... Ah, it's ok - if you can pass by Barcelona - I'd love to meet you and your wife, and we have good internet connections!

Anyway, thanks for keeping us updated on your news, and have a great holiday!
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
We will be in Barcelona for one day during our Cruise next week, but we really wanted this to be just 'us' time on that Cruise. I will check with Michelle, maybe she won't mind meeting up for a half hour coffee, but I can't promise anything yet.

getprofits_709
Trust:
ah yes I remember my wife and I hanging out in Paris for a week or so seeing the Louvre the tower and all. Nothing like it. Enjoy both of you

Brian
vince974
Trust:
Hi Mark,

70+ hours a week, that's too crazy. I thought we do IM so we can work less and have more free time (and more holidays) :(
I understand what you mean Mark. This is not work because it's what you enjoy doing.
I've just quit my job where I did 70+ hours a week to do AB. I don't mind spending 70 h/w on AB because I enjoy doing it and because I also hope it will make me more money than my previous job. Now I'm working at home and can see my kids more often.

You've deserved a good break mate. Enjoy your vacation. Your staff will look after us.
If you visit Paris there are a lot of nice fashion boutiques for... your wife. I guess she'll love it. If you enjoy fine food then Paris is the place.

Have fun, take a lot of sun in the Northern hemisphere and recharge. We'll see you back down under in July (it's freezing cold here down under)

Vince
PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:
Enjoy your Vacation you really need one especially if you were working them kind of hours weekly. Alot of Guru's wouldve launched their product and washed there hands with us but your so hands on with us and I repect that. Ive unsubsribe to so many Guru's because your approach to the whole I.M. world is genuine.

Brian
yozzer
Trust:
Greetings Mark!

I'd take as long as I could; you are a long time dead buddy. And when kids come along (mine have left the nest a long time ago) you'll have your hands full.

Don't forget, one of the better management skills you should hone to perfection is delegation, and you seem to be heading for a 'distinction'.

You obviously have very capable staff if you feel comfortable enough to go away for a few weeks.

Good luck and enjoy every moment, it might be a long time before you get another opportunity - unless you know something you haven't shared with anyone else.

God bless,

Yozzer
lumina
Trust:
Hi Mark,

Honestly, I understand, no problem - enjoy your time together!
richmannow
Trust:
Howdy Mark,

Nice of you to give us a heads up on things.
Hope you're having a blast on your well deserved holiday! :)
It's been a long time coming... by the sounds of it.
How incredibly exciting, it's totally making me want your lifestyle...

It's nice to get away from work from time to time if you can, and come back a lot more refreshed and rejuvenated. We all need a break sometimes!

Much appreciated for your continual dedication to your members.

Will look forward to hearing how it all went.
Should have some highly ranked pages and profit pulling sites by the time you get back.

Thanks for thinking of us.

Have fun dude!

- Shaun

P.S - I second what Cashpro has said above :)
PremiumMember
pfojas
Trust:
Enjoy your vacation Mark! :D
PremiumMember
jstalker
Trust:
Have a great and hugely deserved vacation, Mark. Don't worry about us, I'm sure you're excellent staff will take good care of us. We'll see you when you get back. Enjoy!
PremiumMember
paulita
Trust:
Hi Mark,

Have fun and relax a lot in your vacation!
Bye.
PremiumMember
oliver007
Trust:
Hello Mark,

I hope you have a great vacation!
PremiumMember
shalisha42
Trust:
You deserve a vacation! You've done so much for us!
Warm Regards,

Shalisha

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Thanks for the kind wishes guys, I appreciate your support. My wife and I have just arrived in Sorrento, Italy after having a wonderful week with my wife on a Mediterranean cruise.

I'll post some photos when we get back to New Zealand. We arrive home on July 8th. I'll be back at work on the 9th. I will be checking in on this forum most days till then but will be back to organize upcoming updates, live members webinars and so forth when I get back to New Zealand.

All the best guys and keep taking action.

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Sounds like you've actually had a holiday Mark :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

evobilly
Trust:
sweet look forward to seeing the photos so i can't dream of were i can go in the future ;) have a good holiday
For the best guide to sell physcal products as a affiliate check out Matt Carters Rapid Profit Formula http://online-income-masters.com/getrapidprofitformula.php

If your having trouble re-writing your articles i recommend checking out this tool to make it quick and easy http://goto2.com/rewriter

If you want to outsource your articles this place seems to be good value and easy to deal with, and its free to sign up they offer a 100% American writing team http://bit.ly/bhv4Fu

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I Hope you have great time, and thanks for still taking the time to help us. Your wife deserves big kudos too for allowing you to take the time to help us out when you should be enjoying time with her. best wishes to both of you :)
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

stacierunner
Trust:
Hi Mark,

You enjoy your vacation. After all, isn't that one of the reasons why we all get into this business? Vacation whenever you want and make some money... At least that's my goal. Anyway, you and your staff are great at answering questions and posting new content. I am having a hard time getting through the 2.0 course, because every time I log in, I see something new on the front page and get distracted!

Again, enjoy yourself - it'll all be waiting for you when you get back.

Stacie
Fancy up your iPad with accessories from http://www.greatipadstuff.com

Go green http://www.greenerlifesite.com

geoffjackson
Trust:
Not been on this forum for a while and just seen this thread. Just seen that you may be back today.. so when you see this, welcome back! Hope you had a great time and look forward to seeing some photos!

Cheers
Geoff
magnum
Trust:
Hi Mark

I am new with AB and I'm learning a lot!!
You have a great program here. Thanks for being so hands on.
Enjoy your vacation!!

Tom

This topic was started on Jun 12, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.