Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

My sites progress

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:

My sites progress

Ok......... 3 sites finished now.......... link campaigns for two of them.... lots of work to do.... more rankings to come in 6 - 9 months :D

Adrian,
cdidcott
Trust:
I still have a whole heap of work to do on my site, I think I chose a format that requires a little too much content, but I shall persevere. Actually I'm quite busy running affiliate campaigns using forums to generate some extra cash until my site is up and running properly.

Can we see the finished product, even just for one of your sites?
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
cdidcott wrote:I still have a whole heap of work to do on my site, I think I chose a format that requires a little too much content, but I shall persevere. Actually I'm quite busy running affiliate campaigns using forums to generate some extra cash until my site is up and running properly.

Can we see the finished product, even just for one of your sites?

That is the perfect attitude to have. Keep on plugging away until you finish something properly. Good to see you are earning some cash from forums too - nice work!

As for my sites I do like to keep them private :D I hope you understand hehe

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Goodstuff Adrian ;)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Page 1 on MSN for site #2........... still lots more to do :)

Adrian,