Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

My Progress with Affilo-Blueprint 2 Years On.

regc
Trust:

My Progress with Affilo-Blueprint 2 Years On.

I first purchased AB about 3 years back (damn that's gone fast). At that time I was working in a cafe making coffee and waiting tables...

I finished my job 12 months back and haven't had to work since due to the power of my online earnings. It wasn't plain sailing though. Here's my story (and a few things I learnt along the way).

When I bought AB I went hard out on it, building and writing like crazy for a couple of months. there really is so much to learn when you start out in this industry, and without a coach you're probably gonna sink.

I built loads of links with AMA and set up a newsletter etc. It was pretty exciting getting my first sign up... and even better getting my first $26 sale... and then came the $250 ClickBank cheque...

But then I got a job working for an online marketing consultancy and for some ridiculous reason I stopped doing the link building and let all my work go to waste. The cool thing was that over the next few months I kept getting sales coming in occasionally.

And then one day they stopped and that was it for a few months. I couldn't figure out why. I came to the conclusion that Google was punishing me somehow, but then eventually I realized I'd forgotten to pay my hosting account and my site wasn't even live... What a total screw up.

That was the end of that site. I tried to resurrect it but I just didn't have the heart for it.

Over the next 6 months I got sucked in to a couple of other 'guru' products and magic softtware and all that and chopped and changed for a few months trying this that and the other thing wasting time and money for now reward.

The hardest part about all this was that everyone in my family was telling me to give up and go back out and get a proper job including my parents and my girlfriend. I guess I'm a stubborn bugger because I downright refused.

About 6 months later I was desperate again and decided to go back through the AB lessons because I knew that method worked. I haven't looked back since. It feels great to be able to tell people that all my income is coming in through affiliate marketing.

My lifestyle now is totally awesome and i have a lot to thank Mark and Aletta for!

The one piece of advice I would give to anyone that's still starting this is that the system absolutely works. So many people never end making what they hope to but that is because they don't STICK TO THE SYSTEM.

Building the sales funnel is the easy bit because you are following nice logical steps the whole way through. What really seperates the men from the boys is when it comes to driving traffic to your site.

Commit to spending several hours a day for 3 months and you'll be amazed at what you can achieve.

And, stay away from shiny sales letters.
Here's How YOU Can Earn $17,532.50 in the Next 30 days with FREE Traffic
http://instant-profit-formula.com

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Aww, that's a brilliant story. Especially the part about Aletta :)

Bummer about not paying the hosting though. That's weirdly the kind of thing that makes me wake up in a cold sweat.

Glad to hear everything is going great, and thanks for sharing. I'm sure there are plenty of folks on this forum thanking you for the motivation boost too.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

regc
Trust:
Thanks Aletta - after all the only reason the course is any good is because you were in it right!? You held Mark's hand and told him what to say...
Here's How YOU Can Earn $17,532.50 in the Next 30 days with FREE Traffic
http://instant-profit-formula.com

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Yep, I'm secretly the Mark Puppetmaster. I just use him as a front because he has much better hair than me, and waaaaay more shirts.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

mamagy
Trust:
Hey, I read that story and felt like looking in a mirror. In the past I made similar stupid mistakes, almost quit, everyone tells me to quit, but now, finally also over couple years, I'm making some progress.
It's always inspiring reading success stories and this was nice kick for me as well :)
Thanks!
Mait M.
artofim
Trust:
Hey it's Jackson and I just have to chime in here.

I was one of the original students of Affiloblueprint way back in 2008 or 2009.

Here's a screenshot of what I am making now:

This is a combination of both affiliate sales and owning a product.

Mind you I went for nearly 1.5 years making not much money after Panda nailed me. But I was able to rebuild my income.

I just want to you let you know, Affiloblueprint is the START of your internet marketing journey, you never stop learning. You WILL meet obstacles along the way, but my question to you is, what are you going to do? Give up? Or be like Rambo and power through it?

I have broken the 6 figure mark and aiming for 7 and 8 figures in the near future! =]

My old account here no longer works, but this is my new one.
scottbranden
Trust:
Hello regc, This very interesting because it seems that this AB system works well. I am thinking that getting a mentor i.e. joining AffiloBlueprint would be a good idea because I have been studying this since Nov 2011 and getting stuff done from about Jan 2012. So far I sold a whopping $90 worth that Cb have kept! : (

Heres my question: Can you say if this AB system has included a weekly method of business operation to follow, i.e. do this stuff Monday, then do this other stuff Tuesday etc. so its easy to know what to do when? Let me know thanks.

Kind regards
Scott
www.internetmarketingjuice.com ( ...yes I know, it needs work : ) )

regc wrote:I first purchased AB about 3 years back (damn that's gone fast). At that time I was working in a cafe making coffee and waiting tables...

I finished my job 12 months back and haven't had to work since due to the power of my online earnings. It wasn't plain sailing though. Here's my story (and a few things I learnt along the way).

When I bought AB I went hard out on it, building and writing like crazy for a couple of months. there really is so much to learn when you start out in this industry, and without a coach you're probably gonna sink.

I built loads of links with AMA and set up a newsletter etc. It was pretty exciting getting my first sign up... and even better getting my first $26 sale... and then came the $250 ClickBank cheque...

But then I got a job working for an online marketing consultancy and for some ridiculous reason I stopped doing the link building and let all my work go to waste. The cool thing was that over the next few months I kept getting sales coming in occasionally.

And then one day they stopped and that was it for a few months. I couldn't figure out why. I came to the conclusion that Google was punishing me somehow, but then eventually I realized I'd forgotten to pay my hosting account and my site wasn't even live... What a total screw up.

That was the end of that site. I tried to resurrect it but I just didn't have the heart for it.

Over the next 6 months I got sucked in to a couple of other 'guru' products and magic softtware and all that and chopped and changed for a few months trying this that and the other thing wasting time and money for now reward.

The hardest part about all this was that everyone in my family was telling me to give up and go back out and get a proper job including my parents and my girlfriend. I guess I'm a stubborn bugger because I downright refused.

About 6 months later I was desperate again and decided to go back through the AB lessons because I knew that method worked. I haven't looked back since. It feels great to be able to tell people that all my income is coming in through affiliate marketing.

My lifestyle now is totally awesome and i have a lot to thank Mark and Aletta for!

The one piece of advice I would give to anyone that's still starting this is that the system absolutely works. So many people never end making what they hope to but that is because they don't STICK TO THE SYSTEM.

Building the sales funnel is the easy bit because you are following nice logical steps the whole way through. What really seperates the men from the boys is when it comes to driving traffic to your site.

Commit to spending several hours a day for 3 months and you'll be amazed at what you can achieve.

And, stay away from shiny sales letters.
lrgrlrryf
Trust:
thanks for bring it to a time line for me. Just started a few weeks ago. Got most of the lessons from a friend and have been cramming the last two weeks. Wish I had more money and time to invest in this.
cbvsolutions
Trust:
@regc - That is awesome...I've just signed up and I'm stoked...fortunately right now, I have lots of time to dedicate to this and make it work...:)
Lose Weight - Feel Great! http://slimtrimpro.com

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Scott,

Heres my question: Can you say if this AB system has included a weekly method of business operation to follow, i.e. do this stuff Monday, then do this other stuff Tuesday etc. so its easy to know what to do when? Let me know thanks.

I'm sorry, Affiloblueprint does not include a weekly routine or schedule. It does include a link building strategy/plan you could follow.

As far as the schedule is concerned, you can map that out yourself and determine when and how often you can do specific tasks or lessons. The link building strategy/plan will come in handy once you have the site up. You can immediately begin link building and driving traffic to your site if you have a plan ready.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

saikatbanerjee24
Trust:
Hi Bernard

Congrats man. Great Job.
Just wanted to say that you are an inspiration. I wish to connect with you in case you allow. Please share your skype id or kindly email me at [email removed]

Regards,
Saikat

This topic was started on Jul 24, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.