Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

My product is not appearing on clickbank today.

sixtos
Trust:

My product is not appearing on clickbank today.

Hey guys,

Been working hard on the first stages of the program and am ready to start with my articles. I went onto clickbank, just to check to see how my products I choose to promote are doing and one of them is not appearing anymore.

Any ideas on why this happens.

Please advise.

Regards,
Have a good and funny day.

sonitin
Trust:
Most probably the guy changed the title and description of his listing. How are you searching?
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

sixtos
Trust:
sonitin,

Thanks for the response. The product is up again which means I flaked out and missed it. Or it got lost in the blender of web mania, and found its way back to CB.

See ya later
Have a good and funny day.

This topic was started on Jun 03, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.