Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

My Journal - . $1000 - $2000 July - September

latinoman23
Trust:

My Journal - . $1000 - $2000 July - September

Hi there guys

Well i purchased affiloblueprint a couple months back, Only recently have i took the time to start watching all the videos and intake everything that mark, the team and forums have to offer in terms of advice.

Before i joined affiloblueprint i worked in the xbox 360 repair sector as self employed, only last week I have quit doing this and also transferred my online ecommerce site to be managed by family. I have no marketing experience at all apart from what have learnt here in the last couple of months.

Ive set up this journal of my journey ( Hope you guys at affilo dont mind :-)) which will commence from monday 6th July. Im hoping to reach my goal of $1000 - $2000 by the end of September. I will update as often as i can here, and i see this journal as not only a way of inspiring me to fullfill my dreams but for others to complete there journey too. Any advice would be great, and i will update with what i will be doing to reach my goals. i will only be using organic traffic, no ppc.

P.S I dont want to hear any negativity from anyone! I know this GOAL CAN BE ACHIEVED, AND I WILL PROOVE IT!
(Now ive shot my self in the foot!!!)
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Latinoman...
Let us know if we can help you in any way.
If you ever need some fresh eyes for what you're working on.. you know where to come.

Regards
Troy
:)
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

keithdhd
Trust:
Go for it Latinoman!

Looking forward to following your progress.

cheers,
Keith
latinoman23
Trust:
Cheers guys, I appreciate the support, Im writing my plan as I speak. Come monday everything will be in place and will update when done so. Watch out Mark! Im coming for you! lol.

In all seriousness though It's just to show what is possible with a lot of hard work and no affiliate experience. Im know there are gonna be times when i will be stuck, but im not worried i know we all got each others back on this journey :-)
latinoman23
Trust:
Here is my plan so far guys.

I am working full time from home so will be dedicating 14+ hours daily.

Aiming for 2 websites fully loaded a week, a total of 6 - 8 websites for 1 month. All based on particular niches. Each website will include between 20 - 25 articles on a particular niche.

20 - 40 articles a day, unqiue written by myself on days not building website to market them. This doesnt include rewritten ones, i estimate the total to be over 80 articles submitted daily to article and blog directories such as squidoo, ezine hubpages etc.

Once the first month is complete with 6-8 sites will evaluate the situation, any profits made will be reinvested to outsource work. Thus giving me more time on getting leads to sale pages.

Might goals might seem crazy for some pep out there, but it will be done. Only death itself will stop me.

I have researched 2 particular niches with keywords and will commence from monday my journey. hooooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaa as al pacino would say :-)
jpastorizo
Trust:
latinoman,

We're here for you brother. Just like Troy said if you ever need some fresh eyes for what you're working on.. you know where to come.

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
fthomas137
Trust:
Hey latinman,

I would seriously tell you to consider getting some ghost writers. Sure start writing the articles, but you will find that cutting articles for sites will eventually wear you down. I've personally wrote several hundred articles over the past year and after starting affilorama, I stepped up the writing and cut most of the articles for my first site with this technique.

By the time I had hit article 20 over the span of a couple of days, I was done. I decided to get some ghostwriters.

Best decision to date. Yes, it costs money, but they've been able to churn out the needed material for a second site in about two weeks time. So, now, I have two sites, almost done. I'm sure to continue on this path, as it just really works well. It's very nice to recieve an email with 5 more completed articles ready for final editing and posting. Very nice indeed.

Frank
jpastorizo
Trust:
Frank,

I agree with you 100%. Feels good to receive work done without you getting a headache in trying to figure out how to start or do it, doesnt it? Just the past 3 days I received the ebook cover from my web designer in India, received the outline for an ebook from my freelance writer in the Philippines, received a set of articles for link building purposes from my other writer in the Philippines and I received the website layout from my sister, for the product I am creating. I cannot imagine doing all these by myself. Im so glad I am outsourcing! It's one of the best business decisions I've ever made.

Renato

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Sounds like you're pretty serious latinoman, you should hit your goals no problem, they're not unrealistic goals at all.

Keep it up :)

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

vince974
Trust:
Hi Latinoman,

I'm with you. All the best.

Vince
latinoman23
Trust:
Hye guys

Well i been up since 8 am Uk time this is what i have done so far. I intended to get up earlier but had a late night last night watching karate kid! From 8am - 11am

1) Completed website layout for niche
2) 13 articles for site completed - including keywords etc.

Ive noticed that a couple of my articles are over 600 words long so i guess i might split into 2 pages. Hoping to have this site uploaded today + submit 30 articles rewritten from main site, and create some backling using MR K's Method.

I will keep you updated later tonight
latinoman23
Trust:
its now 2.36am Uk time. I have completed first site with 30 articles, i spent a lot of time researching keywords i could rank for and get good traffic. Site still needs a few touch ups, will have completed by early morning. Tommorow will start promoting site and upload.

Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired
jpastorizo
Trust:
Latinoman,

Remember..."There are no shortcuts to a place worth going."

Regards,
Renato

vince974
Trust:
Hi Latinoman,
Good job mate. Don't burn yourself out. Consistency is essential here. Remember this is a marathon not a sprint.
I also spent a lot of time on keywords research. It took me forever to come up with those 25 keywords!

Take care
Vince
latinoman23
Trust:
Thanks for the advice vince, really appreciate it. Im wide awake today, ive done 15 articles so far unique and rewritten 12 articles from site. Im just monetizing the site properly now and plan to have it uploaded this afternoon.This is what i plan today.

1) Submit 10 articles to ezine directory
2) Submit 5 articles to blogger and feed content to squidoo etc. At least 10 Social media sites
3) I will submit the other 10 articles if i have time this afternoon to AM automation.
4) Do a few bforum posts and yahoo answers. Not really sure if yahoo answers converts to well.

What do you guys think any suggestions would really appreciate?
wollowra
Trust:
Have you got a URL? unless you do not want to give it out..
Regards
Troy

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:
Staying focused and consistent is the key to long term success. This is a Blueprint and when you get one site successful you can take what you learned and build your second site. It sounds good so far. To my knowledge I dont see anyone with a thread like this.

This could be very motivating to others and you could learn from some of the replies. Maybe down the line as the weeks and months go by this could be Stickied to the top of the Forum. Keep it up we all are watching.
latinoman23
Trust:
Thanks for advice avid poet. I havent posted in a couple of days as I have been soooooo busy adding finishing touches to the first site. Now Im on my second site.

By the end of the week I will have the following completed hopefully.

1) 2 Complete Niche websites - 30 articles on each site. ( 1 Completed yesterday)

2) 20 rewritten articles + 20+Unique Articles ( For my 2nd site)

I plan on devoting 3 days next week just marketing both sides and touching up bits. 2 weeks before I started the blueprint i wrote a plan including what niches i will do and exactly what im aiming for.

I found a plan is key and has been really helpful on keeping me on track so far. I have written everything down in a diary so once i reach my goals i can post the whole thing, while keeping updates on here.

As someone stated on the forums before Its better aiming for the moon and ending up in the stars...at least im a little closer :-)
nighttrain
Trust:
latinoman23 wrote:Here is my plan so far guys.

20 - 40 articles a day, unqiue written by myself on days not building website to market them. This doesnt include rewritten ones, i estimate the total to be over 80 articles submitted daily to article and blog directories such as squidoo, ezine hubpages etc.

Dude, if you can write 20-40 articles a day on a regular basis, you should come up with an info course on how to do that, and sell it to the IM market.

Doing that a couple days in a row would be amazing; maintaining that pace for weeks would be an incredible achievement.
jpastorizo
Trust:
@NightTrain,

I agree with you. If I would want that amount of articles I will outsource it and I will pay anywhere from $60-$120 a day to get 20-40 articles daily and that is acquiring a decent writer who can write for me $3 per 400 word article.

@latinoman
Keep it up! We are here to support you and answer your questions if you have any.
Sometimes when people are so focused they lose track of time. Don't get too consumed by your goal because you might get burnt out.

Regards,
Renato

latinoman23
Trust:
Hye guys just an update

Today a bit of a setback, I usually do all my work on my laptop which has been playing up lately to the point where xsite pro crashes when I start to upload site. I will be moving all my work to my desktop today.

Instead for today, I took the opportunity to get a few of my pages to rank A in traffic travis.. This evening will create some more articles.

Ive got a stash load of articles which i have written in advance for next week, where i tend to actually complete my goals of 2 websites a week including marketing and submitting 20-30 articles daily.

This week was an eye opener for me as to how much work is involved when first starting out, but i know when i start creating my 2nd site that it will be alot easier. ( In planning stages at moment but will aim to have uploaded this weekend).

Night train to be honest i dont really do anything special in terms of planning for articles. I spend like a day saturating my mind with the niches in mind and just write down like a really long thesis of everything i know about the topic. I then go back and break it down into chunks, spell check, reformat etc. I think I have time on my side too , sometimes I do get setbacks, but even if I do I make sure i make up for it at some point.

Im looking forward to next week as ive seen how this first week has panned out and im sure that I can stick to my goal. The funny thing about setting such a high goal is that even when im short on one of my tasks that I aimed for I feel really bad so this makes me work even harder. I guess setting high goals in my opinion is a great way to keep motivated and keep on chugging along.

Thanks guys for the support and Jpastorizo your absolutely right, ive been in a world of my won recently, I sleep and breathe marketing lol.
latinoman23
Trust:
Ok guys i need your advice on something

Since i will be churning out 20-30 articles a day should i submit them all at once? What strategy do you think will be most effective considering the amount of articles i will be doing a day??

any advice appreciated.
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Latinoman,
Submit them to? AMA ?

Also if you are writing 30 articles a day over a period of 3 hours that would be 1 every 10 mins.
You obviously have a good knowledge of what your writing about or you are outsourcing?
If you are writing them, then I agree with Renato.. put out a product on how to write 30 Top quality articles a day that provide good value for visitors. You must be high on Vitamin B...lol

Regards
Troy

-- Robert Brault

latinoman23
Trust:
lol

Thanks troy lol I guess I have too much time on my hands. I write my own articles, I have quite a good base knowledge of my niches, as i do like to learn new things. Guess this has helped me to churn out that many articles for the particular niche I am working on now.

The problem I have is I cant seem to organise a plan on how i submit that many articles. Do i submit in one go? split between various article directories or stick to one? Focus on backlinks directly to main site or inner pages. That kind of thing.

I originally wrote a plan for 10 articles a day and that was easy to write a plan for, but since im bumping this one soooo many articles dont know where to start...if that makes sense????

I spend so much time writing the articles i guess im going brain dead in the thinking department.
wollowra
Trust:
Well I would submit to as many article directories as you can.
AMA submits them over time in a more natural progression.
But if your not using a submitter etc.. then do as many as you can do, I say.

I would also focus your article backlinks to the inner pages as well as the main page depending on the Keyword you are targeting.
If you are targeting the keyword Blue Sox.. then you will have an inner page about Blue Sox.

My 2 cents.
:)
Troy

-- Robert Brault

geoffjackson
Trust:
Quick word from the 1st page of the thread. Regarding Yahoo Answers, they are nofollow links, but google still counts them. VERY good for backlinks, just don't overdo it with them :)

Best of luck
jpastorizo
Trust:
Marshall,

You're right google does count them. Yahoo! answers was recommended by the creators of Niche Blueprint. Steve Clayton said that when you start you should only answer 2-3 questions before you start adding your links in your signature for the next answers you provide.

Guys, I think this can be outsourced just like getting someone to post comments in blogs and forums.

Regards,
Renato

geoffjackson
Trust:
Yea, that's where I found out too :)
latinoman23
Trust:
Quick update:

going to drip feed articles for site during the week.

So far have submitted 20 articles
Between Ezine and article base & Go articles.

Created 4 squidoo lenses + Blogger + hubpages linked with rss feeds.

Submit another 20 tommorow and write new articles nor new nich website.
evobilly
Trust:
wow wish i could do it that quick well done
For the best guide to sell physcal products as a affiliate check out Matt Carters Rapid Profit Formula http://online-income-masters.com/getrapidprofitformula.php

If your having trouble re-writing your articles i recommend checking out this tool to make it quick and easy http://goto2.com/rewriter

If you want to outsource your articles this place seems to be good value and easy to deal with, and its free to sign up they offer a 100% American writing team http://bit.ly/bhv4Fu

PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:
Im particularly interested how you were able to create a Hubpage without them deleting it. You are a machine but hard work pays off
latinoman23
Trust:
Long time since i updated. dont worry guys just been focusing, and someone told me to spend more time working than visiting forums so thats what im doig literally.

So far i have 50 articles submitted, but only 10 approved so far through ezines.

I have 2 sites up with 35 articles each, and i am currently working on 3rd niche now. Im bit behind my goal which has upset me, but im having to focus on another type of marketing site that has been brining me some money in adsense. When i have reached my goal i will post my whol diary on here and in mean time dop small updates when and as i can.

Thanks for support guys.
superaff
Trust:
Hey, it's been a long time since the beginning of the case study.

Great job.

I think that by now, you should have made a couple of sales?
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

johnland
Trust:
Its been a long time now.. Where have u gone man? Have u earned any money or have failed?
PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
Hey latinoman23 you are really going for it,great stuff,I really looking forward to seeing your click bank account stats here,which will read this is how i did it... so great work, much inspired when members of affilorama take action and get into it,I have been told time and time again that having yahoo answers in your link building strategy is well worth the effort so thats my take on it, are you using any tools to carry out your keyword research, there are so many out.
you need to be unrealistic in the eyes of the non believers because lets face it who wants to be realistic, let me know if i can help you with tips or feedback for your site ok...
Have a Great Weekend

This topic was started on Jul 03, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.