Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

My Introduction: Hello my name is ....

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:

Welcome to Affilorama Rico

Welcome Rico,

There are a couple of people from New Zealand here... nice to have you here.

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Rico,

Yes, there are quite a few of you kiwis about. Whereabouts in NZ are you from?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

davmontrose
Trust:
Hey there Rico, saying my friendly hello's. Welcome to the forum. This is a good place to be. Your in good hands. Davin
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Hi Rico,

Welcome to Affilorama - You'll be busy exploring and learning for awhile but if you have any questions, just ask :D

PC
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Rico,

Welcome on board! Yes there are other members from New Zealand here, and all over the world:D

Glad to see you here posting on the forum. We're all here to help!

All the best!
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

superaff
Trust:
Hey Rico,

Welcome. To our success!

P.S: Look at the videos, and get started. ask your question along the way.

Don't worry, just get things going.
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

PremiumMember
mimenta
Trust:
I'm an Ex-pat Kiwi in Melbourne - does that qualify? LOL

You're in the right place - we have tried hundreds and got lost in most of them, for no rewards but affilorama is different. We've unsubscribed from all the others.

Its the only place where you can ask what an abbreviation means and get a live answer (not RTFM). No question's too dumb and if you don't understand the reply you can ask and get a clarification (other than Go Figure).

Its also the only one that gives you instructions in the correct order - step by step.

Welcome Rico and hope you have a prosperous new year!
laterales
Trust:
*Waves to Rico, hey! Glad you could join us :D You enjoying Melbourne Mimenta? Sounds like a great place, everyone I know that has moved there has finally convinced me so I'm headin over in a couple of months, time for some sun, yayyyyy!
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Yeh Melbourne is pretty cool. Got a list of things you want to do here? I guess if you've got friends here it will make things easy as you'll have some tour guides :)

New Zealand are coming over for some one dayers, if you were into cricket, going to a Aus vs. NZ match at the MCG would be cool.
www.SixDayWeekend.com

laterales
Trust:
That would be so cool, but by the time I get there the season will be over as I've planned the big move for the beginning of April. Great timing I know, but when your time somewhere is up it's up (and mine is definitely up). I didn't even manage to plan it to see the world series and hardly anyone is coming here for any one dayers this year because of it, double dagnabbit! I also had big plans to be rich by now and enjoy Caribbean cruises, lager and laying in the sun for the ICC World Cup but you know, that never happened either, oh well, there's always 2011!
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Oh ok, I thought you were just coming over for a holiday. It would be pretty cool to laze around the Windies while the world cup is on, but ohwell, theres plenty more opportunities.

The 2011 cup is in India isn't it? Going to the cricket in India would be pretty crazy.
www.SixDayWeekend.com

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Cricket? lol...........
laterales
Trust:
Imagine it!! I have always wanted to go to a game in India, it would be sooo intense. Don't they just love it? You would be standing there amongst them sort of clinging to the person you were with going, ooooh what have we doooone :D
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
adrian wrote:Cricket? lol...........

Go play some ice hockey... :P

But yeh, I think I'll definitely add cricket in India to my to-do list :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com

cdidcott
Trust:
Hi Rico, Welcome to Affilorama.

I'm fairly new to this game, but if I ever get a problem the guys here are really helpful.

Good luck!

Hey Sean, How about cricket in UK :( :oops: :? :cry:
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I was actually at Lords a couple of months back. Was very surprised by the "Please dont walk around during play" signs around the ground.

Since you seem like a nice guy, I won't say anything about the current Ashes series :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com

cdidcott
Trust:
I don't think there is much you could say to make me feel any worse about it.

Australia are a great team, but England have brought CRAPPINESS to a whole new level.

Shameful!!!
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
The most anticipated series in a long time and it was a big flop. I suspect the first whitewash in 86 years is about to happen.

At least you've still got the rugby world cup, for a few more months at least. I have a funny feeling the All Blacks will win this one.
www.SixDayWeekend.com

cdidcott
Trust:
sean06 wrote:At least you've still got the rugby world cup, for a few more months at least. I have a funny feeling the All Blacks will win this one.

Judging by Englands current form, I don't have much to look forward to there either.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
At least you're a realist :P
www.SixDayWeekend.com