Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

my first sale

robynm
Trust:

my first sale

well I made my first sale a few days ago.

I have 20 articles up, no article submissions as yet or no newsletter. I have goggle analytics installed and there is a steady flow of traffic.

I have been away from working on my site for a few weeks now, due to personal issues and thought I'd see how things are going.

with only organic traffic I'm pleased with the way things are heading,
thanks for all the past support guys and I wish you all the best.
Enjoy !!!
jasondodd
Trust:
This is great stuff and thanks for sharing. I think it shows the importance of making a start ... just being out there and having your site up is the key thing.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Congratulations on your first sale! Keep up the good work.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
congratulations Robynn, cant wait to join the first sale club
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

robynm
Trust:
Thanks guys,

Jason you are right, Having the site up as early as practical is very helpful.
I learnt a lot quickly, once the site went on line.

Thanks Ampie, I'm really enjoying the blueprint and it's great to have encouragement from other members & staff

Jmpruitt, if you follow the blueprint you'll be sharing your success with us soon. Keep at it, I look forward to reading all about it.

This topic was started on Jul 16, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.