Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

My First Sale

swarlley
Trust:

My First Sale

Hey guys,

I had my first sale last night. This sale came from my list and it kinda caught me off guard.

The last few months I have been working on another similar project but not actively building on my affiliate sites. I have been building other sites that use different monetization and they have been bringing in about 2-5 dollars a day over the past month.

Thanks a lot to Mark and all of Affilorama and the forum contributors for all the information, motivation and guidance.

Without you guys I probably wouldn't be making a small but quickly growing income online.

Best,
Chris
PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
Congrats!

I remember my first sale. I just sat there staring in disbelief.

Sometimes putting in so much work makes it seem like the sales will never roll in, but they do :)

And it came from your email list too. I guess that shows how important a list is!

Keep up the great work!
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

swarlley
Trust:
Thanks Clayton. You definitely helped me in getting to this point too. I appreciate the advice and your blog.

By the way, I think my browser is messed up. I keep trying to refresh Journey of My Own but nothing new has come up for weeks. Which browser should I use to get the new posts ;)
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Chris,

Congratulations! I'm happy for you! :)

Here's to more slaes in the future. Cheers!

All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
That's great news, Chris! Congrats :)

I suggest that you check your analytics and find a pattern. Analyze the data on your site visitors. Find out what your customers want and what converts to sales.

All the best!

P.S. Clayton's site is working on my end. I'm using Firefox :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
its probably because Clayton has been working his tail off and hasn't had time to update the blog lately :D
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

easyrider
Trust:
Congratulations Chris on your first sale. I remember when I had mine and thought to myself, "Damn, this stuff actually works!!!"
Greg

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
By the way, I think my browser is messed up. I keep trying to refresh Journey of My Own but nothing new has come up for weeks. Which browser should I use to get the new posts ;)

As far as I know Clayton's busy working on his own product so you won't see a lot of updates on his blog these days. I follow his blog too. ;)
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

swarlley
Trust:
Thanks for all the kind words guys. And I was just teasing Clayton about the blog. I didn't know he was working on a product.

This topic was started on Mar 18, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.