Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

My first sale came yesterday!!

pdmarket70
Trust:

My first sale came yesterday!!

I started a new site a month ago. It is not ready yet, but I got a sale yesterday. I just have 15 articles on that site but the traffic is growing fast. I wonder what would happen whwn I have tweaked and made it complete. I love Affilorama and I will stay here forever.
I have tried to make money online for 3 years with no success at all. But when I joined AB earlier this year I thought " Well I give it a try".
And now I have 2 sites that is making me some money.
Thank you Mark and staff!! I love you!!

Peter
lester269
Trust:
Congratulations, Peter!

Still some ways off my first I think, but keepin on trucking.

Well done!

Alastair
Onwards & Upwards, my fellow Affiliateers!

If you don't try, you'll always wonder why!

PremiumMember
bigred
Trust:
Way to go, Peter. I had 3 sales yesterday and have not put any traffic systems in place! I too have 17 articles on my site which I wrote over the past 4 weeks. Hope to submit to AMautomation today with a reworded article. Good luck to you, BWC.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Nice work, keep it up. This stuff isn't half as hard as people really think :)

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Congratulations Peter! Thanks for sharing that. A lot of people will definitely be inspired by this. :)

Ampie

This topic was started on Jun 29, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.