Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

My first Blueprint site Aff. sale

smuigal
Trust:

My first Blueprint site Aff. sale

Yeah!

After getting back on track and avoiding with a passion any "other" programs or offers, I've completed my first affiliorama blueprint site. I targeted low hanging fruit for keywords and I used Xsitepro 2 for my site. I made the sale May 9th and didn't even know it until I checked my clickbank account today. I just set up Google tracking so I don't actually know where the traffic came from but I know some of my keywords are getting first page results.

Two observations:

1. Google seems to really love Xsitepro 2 sites. It actually listed my site without my doing anything more than uploading it. I have yet to give the big "G" my sitemap.

2. Outsourcing is COOL! I highly recommend it. I was paying almost $300.00 a month in monthly membership programs. I now use that money for outsourcing. My monthly spending is down to $59.00 for hosting and AMA that's it.

My first sale earned me a whopping $37.00. I'm excited to see that sale as I haven't even really started on my traffic building plans which include YouTube vids. I know it is only one sale, but it is a start and I believe in Marks Blueprint and encourage all who have yet to get it, to get it the next time it opens.

THANK YOU MARK - YOU ARE WONDERFUL!
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

wollowra
Trust:
A big congrats to you mate.
Well done.
As Mark say's, "Rinse and repeat"

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

craigmattice
Trust:
smuigal wrote:Yeah!

After getting back on track and avoiding with a passion any "other" programs or offers, I've completed my first affiliorama blueprint site.

Outsourcing is COOL! I highly recommend it. I was paying almost $300.00 a month in monthly membership programs. I now use that money for outsourcing. My monthly spending is down to $59.00 for hosting and AMA that's it.

My first sale earned me a whopping $37.00. I'm excited to see that sale as I haven't even really started on my traffic building plans which include YouTube vids. I know it is only one sale, but it is a start and I believe in Marks Blueprint and encourage all who have yet to get it, to get it the next time it opens.

THANK YOU MARK - YOU ARE WONDERFUL!

CONGRATULATIONS MARK!

You're proof Mark's program is solid, legit, functional, and real. I love the confirmation! When AB comes available again, I will not hesitate and jump on it. I emphasized your quote about outsourcing. I think this is great advice and am moving in that direction myself as I've been trying to do everything myself so far. I've found the learning curve much more challenging and intense than I every imagined. I'm going to focus on my strengths and let qualified others take care of the rest. This will save me time, resources, and create a higher quality and functioning results.

Thank you for stepping up and sharing your experience.

Craig
"Make it a great day to remember!"

Craig
www.aboutcraigmattice.com

websaver
Trust:
Great stuff, well done

Just a point about search engines though, I have to agree what you said about them loving x site pro sites because i had just literally uploaded my site and without any links or any form of promotion or site submission, i checked my aw stats after one hour to find that yahoo had already been there. I then linked my site to my other related blogs and the following morning google and Msn had spidered my site. pretty impressive.
lighttaurus
Trust:
It's nice to see that people are make money with AB. :)

I have not bought AB, because i didn't knew that i will have to pay VAT and i live in EU. And i did not have enough time to collect all the money i need, because i thought that i will have to pay $197 as advertised. I was buying at the last minute and saw that i do not have enough money in my paypal.

Mark, next time please notify that EU citizens have to pay +VAT price to clickbank or use other affiliate network.

LOL
robynm
Trust:
Xsitepro, I had to pay $266au.........NZ would be dearer, but well worth the investment.

Way to go smuigal!!!
petraw
Trust:
I might sound stupid, but what do you mean with the abbreviation "AMA" ?
Congrats on your sale, I know the feeling, it makes all the hard work worth while.
lighttaurus
Trust:
I guess it's AMA = ArticleMarketingAutomation...
PremiumMember
pfojas
Trust:
Good job smuigal!

Thanks for your post. You inspired me to do better. Have a blessed week! :)
leeloo02
Trust:
awesome....
congrats.

I can't agree with you more on the 2 points:
-outsourcing
and
-AMA automation is outstandingly fantastic and is the format I am going to get ALL of my rewrites outsourced to be written in, have some good suppliers who are doing a fine job with the syntax and it is truly amazing pressing refresh 10 times in a minute and getting 10 (good and readible! top notch, this obvious required good in = good out) rewrites.... powerful stuff indeed

again congrats on that first sale.

more to come I am sure for you
Get Laser Targeted Viral Traffic That Is Proven To Convert For FREE! Sign Up At Viral Traffic Flood Immediately While The FREE Gold Membership Offer Lasts => http://www.viraltrafficflood.com

petraw
Trust:
PremiumMember
chrisgoddard
Trust:
Congratulations! The first sale is always the best feeling! May it be the first of many! Keep it up!
thedoc1
Trust:
PetraW

http://www.articlemarketingautomation.com
smuigal
Trust:
Update - Two weeks later. :D

Okay, I wanted to give everyone more hope and let you all know that I made another sale from that site 5/23. I have set up some PPC, but I have not figured out how to track good enough to know if it was from organic or ppc. I have set up my tracking in Google, so I know it's possible to get more details, just not been home to get it done.

The Google tracking you can set up is super easy. I know all the keywords people are using to find my site now. It's really great. I don't have a lot of traffic yet. In fact just about 50 visits in the last two weeks from Google, some from a few other SE's and a little direct traffic.

I highly recommend AGAIN Marks program Blueprint. I'm getting more excited. Just think if I can make 2 sales with a few hundred visits, once I get my site a few thousand visits I'll be making some nice cha-ching!

I also want to say that I am only using Mark and AMA and I am sticking to my blinders. Unless it's related directly to Marks plan, social bookmarking, twitter, AMA, I just don't even think about reading anything else.

I soooo hope to give you another good update and encourage all to keep on sticking with it!

Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

petraw
Trust:
Chrisi,
this sounds really exciting! I can't wait to get started....

This topic was started on May 15, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.