Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

My challenge to Mark

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:

My challenge to Mark

Ok, I have told Mark that if he can turn me into a Super Affiliate, I will fly to New Zealand in an All Blacks (NZ Rugby Team) jersey and shake his hand.

If you're an American, thats like wearing a Canadian hockey jersey. Not cool eh? :P

Now, the question that I have is: What exactly is a Super Affiliate? Is it someone who makes $500 a day? $1000 a day consistently?

Whats your definition Mark?

Cheers,
Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
My definition of a Super Affiliate is someone who earns $100K+ from affiliate programs alone. I call a master super affiliate someone who earns $1000+ per day.

I am here to help you in every way I can. Just don't expect a magic pill. If you put the work in, you'll get there.

I'm here to help as always,

best regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
100k a year, sounds like a nice target.

I'll let you know when I hit around 2k per week. ;)
www.SixDayWeekend.com

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Well, after getting home from work last night, I quietly checked how my marketing had gone.

After double checking, I did a quick sum in my head and realised that I'd made more money this week off Affiliate Marketing than I had at my regular job!!

Now, it's only one week, but I was on a real high for most of today. I'm sure I can continue this into next week and beyond!
www.SixDayWeekend.com

PremiumMember
tino
Trust:
Congrats Sean,

That's great news. Keep up the good work. I love reading success stories. They are very inspiring.

Mark, what do you think about a section of the forum where people can post their successes and maybe even case studies?

John T
PremiumMember
pnysma
Trust:
Thanks for your news Shaun, that's really inspiring!

Keep the news coming in please.