Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

my Blog missing, how do i track it?

bloodnutssecretgarden
Trust:

my Blog missing, how do i track it?

I spend a good hour the other day writing a blog, I have saved it to my desktop thankfully, I am unsure weather it was posted.
(:{~ Juddy 8)
myonlinetraininghub
Trust:
Hey Juddy,

You're using Dreamweaver right? Are you also using Wordpress? If you are using Wordpress then you should really write your blog
posts directly in Wordpress.

But if you write anything on your pc you will need to copy it to your website. I'll assume you are using Wordpress in which case you just do a simple copy and paste of the text into a new blog post. You don't need all the HTML code that Dreamweaver will generate, another reason not to use it if you are Wordpress.

Regards
Phil
Free Microsoft Office Online Training
http://www.MyOnlineTrainingHub.com

faradina
Trust:
What I do, and I believe that this is good practice, is to write using ms word first. That way, any spelling mistakes are detected and I can correct them right away. I also get to track the number of words in what I am writing. When all is done I make sure that a copy of the final version is saved on my hard drive.

Then I copy the text and paste it into notepad to remove any formatting codes that have been inserted by ms word (these codes can cause your blog post to look weird online at best and at worst it can cause your wordpress site to disappear).

Then I copy from notepad and paste it into wordpress. Once pasted into wordpress, I work on inserting the necessary hyperlinks.
bloodnutssecretgarden
Trust:
ty guys for your support, I have been on holidays, am excited to start working on my site, "http://79.170.44.115/holisticaustralia.com/index.html?1293021803457"
If you guys wanna have a look, tyvm again (:{~ Juddy
Last edited by sydney on 10 Apr 11 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken link

This topic was started on Nov 26, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.