Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Multiple Offers for the same niche

PremiumMember
jadmarket
Trust:

Multiple Offers for the same niche

I am creating my site and am wondering if it's OK to offer multiple product on the same site.

For example: If I were doing a site on sewing and their were products to promote on quilting, needle punch, and so on is it wise to do different articles for each topic to promote a different offer or stick to one offer per site being created.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
definitely. in fact it is better to have a variety of products rather than just one.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

jabujohn1
Trust:
Someone looking for one product will see something else related and you'll end up with more sales from a single customer. And, if a customer has purchased from your site before and they were happy with your product, they'll probably look to you first for something else in that niche.

This topic was started on Jul 10, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.