Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Mike Filsaime - Affiliate Jump

PremiumMember
pelican
Trust:

Mike Filsaime - Affiliate Jump

Hi there
Can anyone offer any information about CPA. I am trying to get started with Affilorama but saw
this launch and thought it might look easier to get started. If anyone can help or Mark if you have two
minutes to comment I would appreciate it.

Thanks Moira
faradina
Trust:
I'm not quite sure if this is the kind of information you are looking for but you can take a look at http://www.cpa-network.org/what-is-a-cp ... etwork-is/
PremiumMember
pelican
Trust:
Thanks Faradina,
I will look at that site I was actually wondering if anyone is joining Affiliate Jump or if anyone has experience in CPA and actually earning $ with it. Sounds a little easier than all the articles so was wondering if it actually pays and is worth the effort
cpinkston
Trust:
Mike Filsaime = Run away as fast as you can!

Avoid people who make all of their money selling to people how to make money and avoid Filsaime like you would the plague.

I bought a program off of him when I was first starting out. Not only did it not live up to it's promise (it was junk and very expensive) but they took half of it away a few months later just because they felt like it. It also took 3 months to get off of his mailing list when I unsubscribed everyday to the 10+ emails I got.

There are no short cut to this and the easy way will get you no where. Please save your money!
PremiumMember
pelican
Trust:
Thanks for that cpinkston I really appreciate it as I have already had a similar expensive experience with a different guy who actually regards Mike Filsaime very highly so as you would say maybe "birds of a feather stick together" Will definitely take your advice onboard
wollowra
Trust:
From what I have seen this program is easy yes, but at what cost?
The very sites that this program makes are the very sites that Google hates.
Low value, High sell pages that lead to weight loss offers and acai berry offers.
Yes there are other offers but I have my doubts the pages the software makes
will make Google smile. Google hates these pages, plain and simple.
Now having said that, I haven't tried the software and it may work.. but nothing is as easy as it seems.

I have seen so many people start something and then go on to something else because it was easier.
Well no problems there but they ended up making nothing and they said, "I should have just stuck to what I was doing in the first place"
My 2 cents.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

networxnz
Trust:
Interesting comment on this particular provider - I too had a similar experience and now seem to have a junk folder filling up with his offers - I'm sure he does make a lot of money and is obviously really good at what he does but I'd be skeptical of this one as well.

Your better off following Marks advice right here IMHO :-)
Web-SEO Services - Helping Business Succeed Online With Successful SEO Strategies
http://networxnz.com/Web-SEO.php

jpastorizo
Trust:
Hey Guys,

I thought I'd check out Affilaite Jump and then share my thoughts on this to you. So, here it is...

I watched the videos and went to see the offer. It is basically designed to make them money. here is what I learned after watching a couple videos and reading some info for a total of 15 minutes.
1. Mike Filsaime and his partner owns Affiliate Jump
2. Affiliate Jump is a CPA network which integrates offers with easy one push website publishing with free hosting for life.
3. They take advantage of "it is hard to get approved on CPA networks" so they created their own CPA network to offer new technology and their "highly" converting offers etc to newbies in the CPA game.
4. They said there is a training area.

(Side note: These guys are jumping on the bandwagon due to the popularity of CPA. 1st there was Zero Friction Marketing and then CPA Tsunami and now Affiliate Jump. This is not Matrix where you choose between a red or blue pill. Whatever color it is that you choose it doesn't matter.)

Guys here is the thing. They own affiliate Jump so they make the money. Yes it is free hosting but the monthly fee for the whole system is a minimum of $34.95. They also ask you to pay a one-time set up fee of $200. And they say this is refundable and will be given to you if in 6 months you make at least $1,000. And they said they will give the $200 as a bonus for making $1,000.

Guys this is "IF"! I mean common! If this was that easy why would they offer the $200 as a bonus? So you would do your best to make $1,000 in 6 months??? If this system will make it really easy then why say "if you make at least $1,000 in 6 months"? Why do they seem very confident that you will make money in 6 months with their system? In 6 months, who do you think made money? Let me see...hmmm.....You paid $200 one time set up fee plus you got the minimum plan so that is $34.95 x 6 months...They made $409.70 from you. You are negative $409.70 because 6 months later you did not make the $1,000 and so you won't get your $200 bonus.

This amount doesn't even include the advertising costs that you would have spent in 6 months. Let's say you only spent $90.30 in advertising for 6 months so that makes it a total of $500 cost for you. And then since it did not work for you, you just spent 6 months of your life chasing another shiny object called "Affiliate Jump"! And then you come running back to us crying and saying to yourself I should have stayed focused on AffiloBlueprint! Imagine continuing your SEO efforts. In 6 months you a re probably already at the 1st page of google making consistent sales.

Stop looking at other shiny objects! Stay focused here and do yourself a favor!

Regards,
Renato

PS Your Violent Reactions are welcome! Start the replies!!! =)
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
pelican
Trust:
Renato, you sound just like what I need in my life to keep me focused. I seem to be finding it very difficult to get the niche I want to even try promoting and I suppose that is why I am easily distracted.
Thanks
wollowra
Trust:
lol @Violent Reactions

Hey I am not bagging it.. I just think that they make it seem sooo easy.
A little too easy in my opinion. Everything takes work.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

jpastorizo
Trust:
Troy,

I agree with you, brother.
That is why that post of mine is probably the longest post I have ever written here out of 300+ post! LOL

Pelican,

You are on phase 3 of being a newbie. I wrote a report about this and I called it
"The P.O.O.P. Report - 4 Biggest Things an Affiliate Marketing Newbie Needs to Avoid.".
I will share it here soon so our newbie brothers and sisters here in Affilorama can see it from a point of view of someone who went through this shity phases as a newbie not long ago.

Renato

PremiumMember
pelican
Trust:
Look forward to reading the P.O.O.P Report lol great title
lighttaurus
Trust:
When i saw that most big gurus are promoting Affiliate Jump, i thought that this is amazing product. Unbelievable.

EDITED: i have removed my insulting post on other people.
Last edited by lighttaurus on 19 Aug 09 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lighttaurus
Trust:
Post that says it all:
*link removed*

EDITED: Warrior forum moderators removed that thread.
Last edited by ampie g on 17 Mar 10 11:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: broken link removed

jpastorizo
Trust:
I was right on my "15 minute" analysis of this product. Absolute BS! My dear Affilorama brothers and sisters, you have to know what's best for you. But then again, you also will be the one deciding that for yourself. =)

Regards,
Renato

PremiumMember
pelican
Trust:
Wow what a can of worms I am so glad I checked with my trusted Affiloblueprint friends before getting involved. Thanks to everyone
demimalti
Trust:
I am a total newbie...been considering Affiliate Marketing for a couple of years. I am now in a position where I need to make a career change and it is time for me to move. I got the promotional material from Affiliate Jump and consiered joining but it just doesn't feel right so I'm not jumping in. I appreciate the comments in this thread as it solidifies my thoughts and feelings about this.

So...where is a good place for a newbie to start....I've been reading a lot online and it is easy to get into information overload. I've looked at Wealthy Affiliate and have considered joining. I just need some good solid advice and information. Thanks.
jpastorizo
Trust:
Demimalti,

Welcome! You are blessed to have found Affilorama. I wish I had found this last year before I jumped into so many membership sites that only over-promises and under delivers.

You are here now so you are already in the right place! You can learn tons of stuff here even if you're a free member. But if you would like to join as a premium member then that is your choice. If you are a newbie I suggest to learn the basics here first then later on when you have learned quite a bit of stuff then if you think you have the time to take advantage of the premium membership then by all means upgrade your membership!

This is the most honest affiliate marketing forum you will find on the internet. This is an awesome community of people with the same goals.

Regards,
Renato

PremiumMember
pelican
Trust:
demimalti
Premier member is not at all a bad price and has a 12 week course which is brilliant. Cannot say I have made any money yet as I have been too busy looking at other things. Try not to get distracted by any other emails or offers and I am sure you will do great. As from monday I am starting seriously at week 1. Happy to be challenge buddies to keep each other on track or give each other a kick when needed.
Moira
demimalti
Trust:
Thanks Moira...about the course, are you referring to the AffiloBlueprint course? ...I've been considering getting the premium membership and the course. I need to get things rolling right away. I've been looking at a number of AM courses and books, etc...I had for quite some time considered joining Wealth Affiliate as that seems to be one of the largest sites out there but can surely understand the information overload thing and have wondered if that would be my problem with WA. I am glad I found this site as it does appear to be a good source of solid information and mentoring...two things I need right now.
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Oct 09 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

jpastorizo
Trust:
WA is a good site to learn affiliate marketing but it would probably suite the ones who have a little experience in affiliate marketing already. The reason i say this is because I was a member of Wealthy Affiliates and though they have a lot of things that they teach the information can be pretty overwhelming. One of the reasons I was pushed away from affiliate marketing was because I had information overload!

Start here and you will be in good hands.

Renato
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Oct 09 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

smuigal
Trust:
What they do NOT tell you at AffiliateJump is that you cannot direct link to any offer. You get these lame webpages that you must add content to. It is NOT how you want to be doing CPA marketing.

Think about it... FIRST you have to send them to a webpage that explains the offer. Then the person has to click on a link on your page - THEN they get to the actual offer and maybe follow through and you get paid.

Total turn off. I'm with the rest on this one, stay away from this program..
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Post that says it all:
*link removed*

Hi Lighttaurus,

The link that you posted above no longer exists. The thread was deleted by Warrior moderators. Guess there was too much people bashing in that thread :(

Here's the new link to the Affiliate Jump Product Review.

Regards,
Michelle
Last edited by ampie g on 17 Mar 10 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: broken link removed

Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

lighttaurus
Trust:
ok, thank you, Michelle.

That was not the only thread about Affiliate Jump that they have removed.
theo
Trust:
I have had some experience with Mike Filsaime.
My Conclusion:
Any Mike Filsaime product = Money down the Drain.
But ultimately the decision is yours.
Last edited by michellerana on 15 Oct 09 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Does your success depend on Luck? - Yes, the harder you work, the luckier you become".

superaff
Trust:
I was reading this post, and I just wanted to say two things:

1. Why not stick with affilorama? I have courses from $7 to more than $2000, and the free affilorama site is better than all of them. I'm not kidding! I'm really serious.

Where else can you see a multi-millionaire help his members in a free forum?

My advice to those who want to "jump" in on other programs. You have it all here. Just follow the steps.

2. There is no such thing as get rich quick. Build your affiliate business the right way with affilorama. Chasing the latest big thing is a productivity and profit killer. Don't do it!

Franck
Last edited by michellerana on 18 Oct 09 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

This topic was started on Aug 18, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.