Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Merry Christmas guys!!

davmontrose
Trust:

Merry Christmas guys!!

Hey guys, just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everybody, and hope the holidays go great for you all! I guess some of us might be busy for a little bit, but look forward to coming back and seeing how your all doing!
Cheers and Don't Drink and Drive!! Take Care Davin
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Same to you man.

Adrian,
PremiumMember
mimenta
Trust:
Same here guys.

Just think . . .
. . .we must be the only group who don't have to hope for a prosperous New Year - it's in the bag!
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Hope everyone has had a great day. Anyone have some interesting way of spending Christmas? Mine was the same as always, lunch with the family followed by an evening with the extended family.

Who else thinks logging on to Affilorama on xmas day could be a sign of addiction?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

spirit23
Trust:
Haha definitely- at least I think so.. >_< ...

Oh well, that makes the community a whole lot stronger... hmmm i'm trying to convince myself that its good .. :wink: hehe...

Merry Xmas Everyone! I'm spending mine in Hong Kong, but flying back to London for the New Year... arhhh crazy - flying sucks... :(

Peace.
davmontrose
Trust:
Wow, you guy's are a whole day ahead of us here in Canada. It's just Christmas morning here now. Kind of excited, I got an external hard drive for backing up all my sites, which I was a little worried about, so now it won't be a problem.

He he, I also got Kissology (The Ultimate Kiss Collection) from the early days. I'm like a kid in a candy store again. I've always been a huge Kiss fan, not sure why? Anyways, Cheers Davin
kvyeoh
Trust:
Merry Christmas guys and have a great holiday...
PremiumMember
mimenta
Trust:
I reckon we're having a weird Xmas:

Xmas dinner with Mum and Dad - thats weird - Dad was given only 1 year to live in 1981.

Boxing Day - try to understand the Bank contracts for the loan on the new house we bought, in Melton West then sign them and get them back to Bank ASAP. Then go to the house and see what the colour scheme is - we bought it from a deal that fell through after the previous person chose the colours and we have no idea what they chose. (Hope they weren't Kiss fans! LOL)