Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Matt Carter

bulkman
Trust:

Matt Carter

I see Matts rapid profit formula is ending soon. I would like to know from those out thier if this not only will work but if it is worth the cost, While it is less money right now. I have not been able to afford marks programs. so need to know for the money is it good.
Thank You
Bulkman
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Matt Carter has a good reputation as an affiliate marketer and is known for releasing quality products. His program focuses on physical products. You could also read some feedback on this thread: Matt Carter's Rapid Profit Formula
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

resourceblvd
Trust:
Yay... My First post... :-)

Matt is the bomb! (and I NEVER use that term)

I mean it though...

I have never been more motivated in working this business as I am right now. That is due to the fact that I have been nose deep into RPF. I have read every single word of his pdf's that come in each module and watched every second of every video. Sometimes three times.

I first heard about affiliate marketing in 1999 from a friend that was dealing domain names. He said to me... Guy, if I weren't doing domain names, I would be mastering affiliate marketing because that is the future of internet sales.

That got my blood pumping and I dove in. No focus... No skills.... no nohow whatsoever. Only the ability to reverse engineer and find just about anything through web research.

I never followed through and I have the urge to kick myself every single day I wake up.

Anyways... (forgive the rant)... After getting back into this a couple months ago... I needed to find the real teachers out there. I found them quite quickly. I won't name my fav's but you can see that I am here at Mark's Affilorama...

But Matt is wayyyy high on my list of having my respect when it comes to teaching affiliate marketing. His approach works and that is very clear. If you do what he says... you will succeed. It's that siimple.

But there are lots of programs out there like that right? Sure... there are. Most cost a hellavulot more then RPF and don't give nearly the amount of info Matt gives.

In one video he says something like (and I hope he doesnt get upset for me misquoting him) "I hate it when teachers teach you how to find keywords, build your site and then leave you with terrible SEO information..." Or something like that.... You can tell this is a pet peeve of Matt's because the SEO portion of the training is where he really lets loose and hooks up his students with REALLY solid info...

Aghhhh anyways...
Yes! The program is REALLY good. Try It!
You won't be disappointed.

Guy
esolutions
Trust:
Matt Carter is really a great guy and seriously different than most other Affiliate Marketers. If you buy the course, you will get MORE than you need.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

daveyace
Trust:
yeh matt really knows his stuff and doesn't leave anything out
Make $10,000 with this step by step formula (Newbie Friendly) http://bit.ly/MveoYF

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
He he, Matt should come by here and grab up all these testimonials. Guess I should add mine in.

Matt is really great, and his new course is top notch. I took it and figured out how to integrate what he was teaching with stuff I was already doing. I had always stayed away from the physical products myself due to the commissions, but since I started following his formula I found that physical products while lower commissions tend to convert better, and are a lot less competitive in SEO.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

woodencow
Trust:
I'm really new at this but I managed to put a affillo jet pack together it's up and running but I liked Matts program to and was wondering if there was any info out there to help intergrate the two of them together Thanks for the help
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
really, the main theory behind matts course is on choosing product specific keywords and doing product review sites rather than article sites. Because he is focused on physical products, they are often much lower competition. you could easly do both together. Do the product reviews following how he teaches, then use the articles and newsletters from affilojetpack to build your site up into an authority site.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

woodencow
Trust:
Thanks
tonyguitar
Trust:
I have to say Matt's product is worth every cent you spend. I have this product, it's about selling physical products as affiliate. I particularly like the module he teaches different ways of building backlinks.
mythicus
Trust:
I totally agree with Tony. Matt's product is absolutely worth every penny.
Best Cardio Machine
Play Tents for Kids
Super mario party supplies http://www.squidoo.com/super-mario-party
Mickey Mouse Birthday Cakes http://www.squidoo.com/mickey-mouse-birthday-cakes

cronus
Trust:
I really like Matt's new program, I got it on the launch night. He's very thorough, and shows you everything he does on screen, aside from articles. I'm considering switching to physical products since they have lower competition than information ones.
aveya marketing
Trust:
I didnt see this topic i mite aswell add my bit. im so blessed having the 2 best guys teaching me all about seo on and off page, matt and mark. matt program is something else, this is the program to get teaches you everything you need to know. also im loving physical products.

This topic was started on Mar 09, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.