Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Mark's WoW website

jlor
Trust:

Mark's WoW website

Hey Everyone,

I am a recent affiloblueprint member and I was wondering where I could see the webinar where Mark builds his WoW website.

Thanks and success to you all!
michael025
Trust:
Hi I've been trying to look for that webinar myself....unfortunately, I can't find it yet....: (

But, you might want to check the lessons provided in the AffiloBlueprint course however, as they show you step by step, how to actually build a website which is similar to Mark's WoW website....they even named it wowblackbook2.com.... : )

Click this link to view the lessons...
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
The Original Affiloblueprint was recorded as a serries of webinars of Mark building the WoWBlackBook site. When they rereleased AB 2.0, they rerecorded the videos to make it more user friendly. the originals went off on a lot of tangents, and put things way out of order, and confused a lot of people. So, the only way you would see those videos is if you were an original AB member.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

faradina
Trust:
Hi jlor,

You will find the link to the replay of the live AffiloBlueprint website building webinar on post17876.html

Cheers!
jlor
Trust:
Thanks faradina.

cheers!

This topic was started on Oct 23, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.