Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Make money in affiliate marketing without spending money

dmcqpu
Trust:

Make money in affiliate marketing without spending money

Hey,

I'm interested in affiliate marketing but I'm not yet ready for my own websites and all that comes with that. What I am looking for is a quick win. How can I get a few sales under my belt without spending money upfront? In other words, how can I make money in affiliate marketing with no money to start with??

Many thanks
Don't just build a website... Build a Web BUSINESS
http://incomeautopilot.info

hcfgrizzly
Trust:
dmcqpu wrote:Hey,

I'm interested in affiliate marketing but I'm not yet ready for my own websites and all that comes with that. What I am looking for is a quick win. How can I get a few sales under my belt without spending money upfront? In other words, how can I make money in affiliate marketing with no money to start with??

Many thanks

We are all looking for a quick win. Unfortunately in IM a quick win is impossible without having the money to invest in a PPC campaign.
If you don`t have a website you could create a Youtube channel and place your affiliate links in the video`s description. If the videos go viral you might sell something, but only if the affiliate product is related to the video (you need targeted traffic)
Affiliate Manager to The HCF Affiliate Program (30-50% RevShare - Special Niche Market)
== > http://affiliates.hcfaminoscience.com/

Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
Hi dmcqpu,

A quick win is impossible in affiliate marketing ESPECIALLY if you plan to do it the free way. However, there's a (bigger) chance that you will see sales coming in if you do paid advertising. For me this does not mean a quick win as well because starting everything from scratch can be a challenge even though you have the money to invest.

But you can certainly start with affiliate marketing with no investment. You may promote affiliate products on a free website. However, since you are using all free stuff, please take note that your work in affiliate marketing may be double the work of others who have the money to invest on a good website. Most of the time, the free stuff requires more work and that is the downside I see if you build your affiliate business with no investment on hand.
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! http://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: http://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: http://www.affilorama.com/facebook

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

endy daniyanto
Trust:
I am going to contradict what hcfgrizzly and Mary has said and say that a quick win is possible.

From what I understand, a quick win for you means getting a few sales without spending any money. hcfgrizzly is right about using YouTube videos as a way to get sales without spending money.

But it depends on how you see it. Last month, I had a "quick win" by creating a video promoting a product being launched and posting on YouTube. I made the video myself, so I did not spend any money for the video creation. The video got 35 views, 18 opt-ins (to the vendor sales page) and resulted in 2 orders, making me a commission of $172.

However, the software I used to create the video cost me $29, and the microphone I used to record my voice cost around $45 (but I have used it to create hundreds of videos). So I don't know if you consider that "no money upfront" or not.

And I have been on the vendor JV mailing list for more than a year, but have never promoted any of their products until last month. So I don't know if you consider that a "quick" win or not.

And one last footnote, the product launch is an open and close model. Once it has closed, I can no longer make money from the video. But it was enough for me to make a few sales under my belt, like you say.

I hope that helps,
Songwriter. Affiliate marketer. Casual gamer.

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
I agree with Endy. Quick wins are certainly possible, but they're not really something to build your entire business strategy on.

For instance, you'll see a lot of people in this forum and other forums with links in their signatures. You could easily put an affiliate product link in there, and there's A CHANCE you might make a sale.

You could find other opportunities for posting your affiliate link around the internet. Ideally it would be in a context where it is actually relevant and useful, and not just spamming your links all over the place.

For instance, I know you're interested in the languages niche... Rocket Languages let you link to any page on their site as an affiliate (ask their affiliate manager how), and they have a lot of free lessons. If you found someone on a forum asking a question about a topic covered in these lessons, you could post a link to that lesson using your affiliate link.

This kind of marketing is pretty hard though. You need to constantly have your head on a swivel, looking for opportunities. And lots of people will hate you for doing it :)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

mick6
Trust:
Aletta and Endy are correct. If you're not into making youtube videos, then Aletta's suggestion would work but as she said, you'd have to do a lot of internet searching to find places to get your links seen.
You can join an affiliate network for free to access the offers you want to promote and run them in the ways suggested, but I'd say it will be a long, slow process and the returns would be minimal.
I just did a google search and found various places where you can set up a website for less than $10 a month, with hosting and google analytics etc. You can also get a free trial period with various email platforms if you wanted to go for email marketing, but you would still need find an email list to send to, which can be done but opens up other issues.
kkryptonic
Trust:
This is not the lottery. Affiliate Marketing requires a lot of patience and hard work if you want to prosper.... Affiliate Marketing has no etched in stone model..So you're going to sweat and shed a few tears before the money starts rolling in.
https://record.partners.easymarkets.com/_4kWkAk0OyP9I1IF9JUa0H2Nd7ZgqdRLk/1/
Get A Forex Trading Account Plus Free Forex Trading eBook

vivianr330
Trust:
kkryptonic wrote:This is not the lottery. Affiliate Marketing requires a lot of patience and hard work if you want to prosper.... Affiliate Marketing has no etched in stone model..So you're going to sweat and shed a few tears before the money starts rolling in.

So true!
burkhardt5
Trust:
Hello all.

One free but ineffective in the long run way to generate some "potential" sales is to create a bunch of blogs with offers on them and then post comments and guest posts with links to your blogs on a whole bunch of related blogs in order to get fast traffic.

This is not effective long term because your link post will drop down over time and no longer get seen by many people and you have to post high quality content so the blog owner will ok the post. Not nearly enough reward for the time spent in my opinion.

Setting aside the idea of a "quick win" for the moment.
Any "FREE" things that you generate online are not under your control. Your blogs can be taken down, your articles may be removed, links can be removed and so on. When you build and own your own site, you have complete control of what happens to it as long as it does not contain illegal or inappropriate material which would make the search engines take action.

If your looking for quick cash right from the start your in the wrong business. This is a slow process that may reward well down the road.

Never Give Up!!!
Paul
Paul J. Burkhardt

PremiumMember
franrod61
Trust:
endy daniyanto wrote:I am going to contradict what hcfgrizzly and Mary has said and say that a quick win is possible.

From what I understand, a quick win for you means getting a few sales without spending any money. hcfgrizzly is right about using YouTube videos as a way to get sales without spending money.

But it depends on how you see it. Last month, I had a "quick win" by creating a video promoting a product being launched and posting on YouTube. I made the video myself, so I did not spend any money for the video creation. The video got 35 views, 18 opt-ins (to the vendor sales page) and resulted in 2 orders, making me a commission of $172.

However, the software I used to create the video cost me $29, and the microphone I used to record my voice cost around $45 (but I have used it to create hundreds of videos). So I don't know if you consider that "no money upfront" or not.

And I have been on the vendor JV mailing list for more than a year, but have never promoted any of their products until last month. So I don't know if you consider that a "quick" win or not.

And one last footnote, the product launch is an open and close model. Once it has closed, I can no longer make money from the video. But it was enough for me to make a few sales under my belt, like you say.

I hope that helps,

I reached out to an affiliate group many will not even look at you. I had a few offer me products that were from old launches. How can I gain credibility.
I did a video and I landed on page 13 with no views:(.
PremiumMember
franrod61
Trust:
I reached out to an affiliate group many will not even look at you. I had a few offer me products that were from old launches. How can I gain credibility.
I did a video and I landed on page 13 with no views:(.
kellyclover40
Trust:
I believe your expectations are unrealistic. You will need to create a website and do some work designing it before you can hope to make money off of affiliate marketing.
antwerp203
Trust:
Hi dmcqpu! If you're looking for a quick way to earn money through affiliate marketing without spending, then I recommend that you sign up with a reputable affiliate company who will allow you to enter an affiliate program with no cost. This is possible since I'm currently dealing with a company who allows me to earn money right after integrating their tool into my app/website. Now, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention the name of that company, but they provide this offerwall and 1 line of code for GPT site services which displays various offers that my users can avail in exchange for rewards...:)

Sure, there is a quick win! All you need to do is to partner with the right company like I did...

Hope this helps!:)
Get to know more on how to effectively earn money through affiliate marketing here:

http://bit.ly/2EPitwC

kinni
Trust:
Hi,
Good conversation. Start free blogging. Write good, useful articles. Place your affiliate link between. Write vigorously. If your writing is good, if your content is useful, then the viewers, who are reading your article, might click on your affiliate link. And if they purchase through your link, you may get your commission. Please, correct me if I am wrong.
Ashok Sinha

sanght07
Trust:
Affiliate Marketing requires a lot of patience and hard work if you want to prosper. You have to start building a Web product then how can put your site search up top. Then you can succeed
onlineprofit
Trust:
Hi everyone!
In my opinion being online and be able to make any money at all is a great thing even though it will take a long time.

But I tell you to make money online requires a lot of work and knowledge,and that's why in most cases it takes a lot of time to reach the goal.
I should suggest you to have that idea cut out a little bit.Because even though you will see somewhere on/off the web featured:" Hey!Follow through and you will make money back in x days (commonly few)",it will not have to be exactly that and in most cases it may be a spamm.

I have been online I know that because I have made a lot of mistakes.

Before you do anything else you should take time to learn,and of course at no-cost in order to invest after a while because it takes a lot of money as well.

Therefore,be patient and expect to work with hope that at x day it will happen.

Thank you.
Where should I start my online business? Start from here and avoid scammers, learn from successful entrepreneurs:
www.offlineonlineservices.com

Learn how internet marketing works:
promotingsearchengine.net

See which course has helped a lot of entrepreneurs to build their businesses successfully online:
https://ko296.isrefer.com/go/pac/onlineprofit/

PremiumMember
incomewithmarie
Trust:
Very true

kkryptonic wrote:This is not the lottery. Affiliate Marketing requires a lot of patience and hard work if you want to prosper.... Affiliate Marketing has no etched in stone model..So you're going to sweat and shed a few tears before the money starts rolling in.

This topic was started on Feb 08, 2016 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.