Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Looking for top products on Traffic.

progamer
Trust:

Looking for top products on Traffic.

Hi,

Just wanted to know your opinions on how you find good digital products to promote. I'm currently promoting “Web Traffic” products from Clickbank (not much luck as of yet...) but as I haven't bought many of the products from there, its quite difficult to be 100% honest about promoting it's benefits.

I know that there is a popularity indicator on Clickback which explains if a product is selling well but this doesn’t mean that’s it's a high quality product. I want to sell the best products to my followers, so could you offer some advice on a good traffic product to promote that you’ve tried out or maybe do you know of a website which gives good, honest and impartial reviews.

Many thanks,

Ric
peterj
Trust:
Hi.
The problem with this niche is that it's highly competitive.
Ok if you are willing to drive traffic via ppc but that's just so expensive so your other option is SEO, but like I said it will take ages to rank using white hat techniques of course.
I like to use CPA networks such as Neverblue to promote all sorts of stuff, health, beauty, loans etc. Here's a link that should get you in: http://www.neverblue.com/signup/?ref=aff_107136
troskell
Trust:
You could take a look at Traffic Ultimatum on clickbank which is pretty good.
progamer
Trust:
Thanks a lot for your advice TRoskell.

This topic was started on Jun 01, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.