Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Looking For Sites To Help Create Buzz For New Product

alexforberg
Trust:

Looking For Sites To Help Create Buzz For New Product

Hello

I have made a CAD-model of a physical product I want to release.
I have not been into this kind of business before, and was wondering if someone else here has done it? If so, got any guidelines or tips on how to create a buzz around it's release?

I would of course like to sell it directly to customers, but also resellers/wholesalers.

I thought kickstarter.com would be a great opportunity, but it seems it's not available for Norway.

Have a great day!
Watch me. I will succeed.

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Alex,

what niche is that product in? Maybe other marketers will be interested in the product and would want to know more about it.

Have you tried IndieGoGo and RocketHub? These sites are similar to KickStarter. You can find alternatives to KickStarter at :
8 Alternatives to Kickstarter

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

alexforberg
Trust:
cecille.l wrote:Hi Alex,

what niche is that product in? Maybe other marketers will be interested in the product and would want to know more about it.

Have you tried IndieGoGo and RocketHub? These sites are similar to KickStarter. You can find alternatives to KickStarter at :
8 Alternatives to Kickstarter

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

I will check it out Cecille :) Thank you so much! :) It's a very specific niche and due to IPR reasons I don't want to name it here. But I will when I have it on the market :)
Watch me. I will succeed.

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Alex,

I understand. I hope the list I gave you helps.

BTW, I really like the text you have on you signature. Very positive! I wish you and your product all the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Nov 26, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.