Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Looking for Good Quality Traffic in Australia

digital-sanctus
Trust:

Looking for Good Quality Traffic in Australia

Hi Everyone

We are looking for good quality partners in Australia for our various client campaigns ranging from gaming, insurance, and life style on our performance network, Digital Sanctus.
Please message info at digitalsanctus.com for more information.

Ryan
afifnaoumi
Trust:
Are you looking for a capable team to outsource your Customer Service and Support?

Look no further. At Staff India, we help our clients build virtual teams for customer support. You simple tell us what you need and your objective, and we will organise a capable team for you.

You may be thinking about offshoring or outsourcing your customer service team? or perhaps you need additional support giving you 24/7 cover for your operations?

We provide virtual employees who work from our offshore offices, directly for you. These virtual employees will be:

- Selected according to your criteria and requirements.
- All virtual employees will be minimum degree educated and conversant in english.
Challenge us to reduce your costs by 70% - Request a Call Back

[url]staff-india.com[/url]
afifnaoumi
Trust:
Outsource work to a Virtual Assistant in India

4 Virtual Assistants for the cost of
1 Assistant in your local office

As the tough economic times become more trying, increasingly more and more businesses in the UK and US are hiring Virtual Assistant to work for them.

A Virtual Assistant essentially works for you from a remote office. In todays global market, many companies have Virtual Assistants working for them, as it has proven to be a cheap and cost effective way to hire the right employees. Its a great way to minimise overheads whilst not sacrificing productivity.

You can hire a Virtual Assistant to work full time for you for most disciplines. Whether you need a virtual assistant to just support you in your back office work, or you need a virtual assistance to support you in front office, we have the employees already vetted to work for you

staff-india.com
aixainhumza
Trust:
I suggest you to look at https://salesfunneltechnician.com/strategy-session, I have hired their team. They are amazing with having dedicated team of experts helping us with converting more leads into customers. Also, they helped me build my own sales funnel which has really doubled/tripled my revenue and has really taken my site to another level altogether!