Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Looking for cooperation with competitive SEO team or company

baibaizhu
Trust:

Looking for cooperation with competitive SEO team or company

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is often considered the more technical part of Web marketing and has been used by more and more companies to generate sales. Our company (PickEgg) is a large B2C trading platform which is delicated in the retail and wholesale of electronic products and related gadgets. We are now seeking cooperation with the SEO teams or companies to be highly competitive for helping us get good google English rankings and expand the overseas markets.

If you are interested in cooperating with us, please contact us via email: marketing @ pickegg. com. Also,provide your related information, such as: team or company introduction, successful cases,quotation and so on.
bloodnutssecretgarden
Trust:
I am new to this,,,give me some time and i will jump on board,,,i want to learn from the ground up,,,hence joining affiliorama, regards Juddy (:{~

This topic was started on Nov 23, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.